or Connect

Posts by screech

For sale is a BNWT RRL Shirt.     Size L Light blue chambray Two chest pocket Selvedge     Shipping is £5 within the UK, £12 within the EU.
RRL Market Tote   Red Canvas 100% Cotton Two style choice either use the saddle leather handle or cotton shoulder snap Single snap closure Two interior compartments inside as can be seen from the pictures.   Shipping is £5 within the UK, £13 within the EU.
RRL Wallet   Heavy canvas with leather trim. Vintage distressed style. 3 card slots, 1 buttoned coin slot, and 1 for long bills. 4.75" x 3.75" when closed. Wallet is brand new.     Shipping is £5 within UK. Shipping is £20 to EU. For elsewhere please contact for quote.
RRL Slim Fit Jeans   32 x 32 Slim Fit. Made in the USA from Japanese woven selvedge denim   Pictures are from a previous sale, I'm currently selling 32 x 32. Shipping is £5 within the UK, £15 within the EU.
Royal Mail International Signed For is £20. Cheers.  
Laid flat Waist: 17½" Inseam : 34"  
  RRL Double RL Chino    34 x 34 100% Cotton Button fly Suspender buttons on waist Medium brown with subtle ticking stripe   Chino is brand new with tags.   Shipping is £5 within the UK, £15 within the EU.
 RRL Double RL Kinsey Belt     Tagged belt Size : 38 Total belt length : 45 ½" From buckle to middle hole : 39"   Please ask if you have any further questions. Shipping is £5 within UK and £12 within the EU.
For sale is a Gitman Vintage Shirt     Size L       Shipping is £5 within the UK, £12 within the EU.
 RRL Double RL Kinsey Belt     Tagged belt Size : 38 Total belt length : 45 ½" From buckle to middle hole : 39"   For reference I wear size 34 pants and this belt fits me fine on the middle hole. It should fit sizes 32-36 though I suggest you check the measurements against your current belt to be certain.   Please ask if you have any further questions. Shipping is £5 within UK and £12 within the EU.