or Connect

Posts by screech

RRL Wallet   Heavy canvas with leather trim. Vintage distressed style. 3 card slots, 1 buttoned coin slot, and 1 for long bills. 4.75" x 3.75" when closed. Wallet is brand new.     Shipping is £5 within UK. Shipping is £20 to EU. For elsewhere please contact for quote.
RRL Slim Fit Jeans   32 x 32 Slim Fit. Made in the USA from Japanese woven selvedge denim   Pictures are from a previous sale, I'm currently selling 32 x 32. Shipping is £5 within the UK, £15 within the EU.
Royal Mail International Signed For is £20. Cheers.  
Laid flat Waist: 17½" Inseam : 34"  
  RRL Double RL Chino    34 x 34 100% Cotton Button fly Suspender buttons on waist Medium brown with subtle ticking stripe   Chino is brand new with tags.   Shipping is £5 within the UK, £15 within the EU.
 RRL Double RL Kinsey Belt     Tagged belt Size : 38 Total belt length : 45 ½" From buckle to middle hole : 39"   Please ask if you have any further questions. Shipping is £5 within UK and £12 within the EU.
For sale is a Gitman Vintage Shirt     Size L       Shipping is £5 within the UK, £12 within the EU.
 RRL Double RL Kinsey Belt     Tagged belt Size : 38 Total belt length : 45 ½" From buckle to middle hole : 39"   For reference I wear size 34 pants and this belt fits me fine on the middle hole. It should fit sizes 32-36 though I suggest you check the measurements against your current belt to be certain.   Please ask if you have any further questions. Shipping is £5 within UK and £12 within the EU.
RRL Double RL Dark Brown Ranger Belt   Size 42 Total length: 51" From buckle to middle hole : 43"   Please ask if you have any further questions.    Item is located in Malaysia. Shipping is £20 to US and EU. For elsewhere please contact for quote.
RRL Double RL Henley   Size S P2P : 20" 100% Cotton Long Sleeve 3 Buttons Colour listed as red. Its sort of a faded red. Ribbed cuffs Just at the end of the buttons, stitched in the same colour is the words 'RRL SUPPLY CO DRY GOODS'.   I'm sorry about the picture quality, my camera's not working so I only have my phone camera   Shipping is £5 within the UK, £10 within the EU. PM me for rest of the world.