or Connect

Posts by Dayman

You can do all the ab exercises you want but, if you dont get rid of body fat you will never see them. Do some running and or get a jump rope.
My brother got me a banjo and a bottle of Gentleman Jack for the holidays. So, mixing the two seems right.
I know people that have had this problem and it happens offen. People regret and use that as an excuse. I mean its a $150 vintage guitar you should expect to have to adjust a truss rod. How did the sales go for the other guitars?   Great advise! I have feeler gages form an auto store to get a precise measurement between the stings and fret.   There are some good videos on adjusting truss rods too and you could do it yourself Tck13.  
 A few weeks ago I got my self a new Gibson Hummingbird Pro. Musicians Friend had them marked down from $2100 to $1850, then traded in $450 old guitar and 10% off made it $1215. Its great!
  Yes, thank you for this. I have been looking into Alden recently and this helps A lot.
I've had nothing but great things to say about my 1000 mile boots. The size runs a little large, at least for me. I wear a 10 normally and had to go down to 9.5. and probably could have gone to 9 but, I wear insoles since im on my feet a lot.
Well, Here goes my first post. Sorry about the poor quality cell phone pics, other camera was broken. Happy New Year.