or Connect

Posts by no one

A fine point.  Talese has an old world gravitas which is usually apparent not though photographs but through videos.  In my case, not even a face is visible; it would be imposible for anything to come across.   Of course, I am graced by neither Mr. Talese's gravitas nor by his age.   I do not seek to defend myself, merely to explain my choices, successfull or not.  Here are the outfit pictures:           [[SPOILER]]    
  That is a coincidence.  I merely wish to complete my look.  My preferences are not merely based on tradition. During the limited opportunities I have for wearing a suit and tie, I only occasionally wear a fedora and a pocket watch, while the knot on my rever can barely be considered appropriate for galas and proms (a carnation might do the trick).  I do not care for several other classic elements of dress.  I will probably never be seen wearing pointed collars -classic...
Excuse the delayed response, I had no access to a computer for days.   I admit I am very confused.  This outfit is not meant to be perceived as retro.  What I attempt to do is to achieve completeness in a look.  That means, on the rare occasions when I wear a suit, I almost always wear a pocket handkerchief, a boutonierre, links, and sometimes I add a pocket watch and a hat.   When you suggest a different shirt might be "stronger", do you mean that it would be more...
  Thank you for your comments.   For the record, the handkerchief is not by Tom Ford.  And I certainly look like someone   Allow me to clarify certain issues.  I am actually a relatively old Styleforum member (older than most of the people that post in this thread), certainly not reincarnated.  I recently abandoned my previous profile.  This is, however, truly my third post on Styleforum.  The first one (with exactly the same content) was in the "CBD WAYWRN: An...
    [[SPOILER]]          
    [[SPOILER]]