or Connect

Posts by no one

The pictures were taken at the end of each day.     [[SPOILER]]   Comments are welcome.
Not that bold...  But I have worn and will wear a flower on special occasions.  
Bespoke indeed.  I agree about the rotation of the sleeves, but I will wait for the coat to settle further in order to decide whether an alteration is advisable, just in case.  The trousers are full, but my thighs are full as well...  
  [[SPOILER]]   Comments are welcome.
No.  I assure you that, if there was anything I could have done, I would have done it.  The cuffs had some major issues.  My shirtmaker also admitted they had to go.  I believed him.   Worry not, forum people.  The shirt, as well as the rest of the outfit, never left my house.  No, I did not wear it just to take photographs.  That would have been worrying.
Suckcess!  I am honored.   As I stated, no white handkerchief with a white-bodied shirt.  End of story.  I am a  on that matter.   Alexander Kabbaz-Kelly would agree with you regarding the shirt, but there was not much I could do to save it.  Oh well...   The tie is a rather deep burgundy, yet the colour is washed out in the photograph.  I do not believe the tie is the problem in this outfit.  I also think something darker would not look good.  To each his own.   I...
Thank you.     I like to mismatch colors.  I usually do not do it well.  Today was not an exception.  I almost never wear a white handkerchief with a shirt that has a white body (too "matchy-matchy", as people would say here).  The shirt is the result of an experiment with a white shirt whose cuffs had to be replaced, while a matching white shirting fabric was unavailable.   I did acknowledge the tie was long...
Tie worn too long and other things for you to hate/ignore.   [[SPOILER]]   Comments are welcome.
I can only imagine your frustration...
  Second time today.   Once again, from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Argerich   Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOOfoW5_2iE