or Connect

Posts by joiji

Daymmmmm.
 Have used Shipito and been happy with the service.
Assume they have stopped selling direct to clients in the US because of the fact they have actual retailers in the US now. There was a similar situation with Alfred Sargent a few months back, with companies not being able to sell certain models due to licensing rights in certain places. Affected on of the forum affiliates a fair bit, too.   I wonder if they will allow old clients to keep ordering direct, or will direct all business from a certain date onwards to their US...
 Can I take two pairs of Vass instead? Or a pair of Saint Crispins for similar cost (If memory serves, might be a little more than EG)?
 Yes.
Used, but with life still left in the soles. Standard J.Crew makeup (#8 shell, double leather soles, reverse welt.).    Pictures on request/to come.   Item located in Australia, happy to split shipping for those outside of Aus.
Anyone interested in a PTB on the Olfe? 5 eyelet, double soles, that sort of thing.
Pain in the ass question I'm sure for the veterans here, but will I be fine submitting body measurements for my first jacket? I guess I'm just cautious with how many people receive terrible fitting shirts when using body measurements with online MTM, but I realise it's also a completely different kettle of fish.
 I'd say 10UK.