or Connect

Posts by joiji

Back when Barneys carried G&G, they did the same thing, but would ship out half a UK size larger than was listed on the dropdown (11.5US, 10.5UK, would ship as 11UK for instance) so I assumed they did the same thing with C&J. Apparently not, and the 10.5UK pair that was there last night isn't there this morning.
So unlike G&G, Barneys actually ships the correct UK size from their listing? Whelp, that means I skipped over my size last night because I thought they would ship half a size too large. Dammit.
 The collar is the sticking point for most, I believe. The rest of the shirt is good to excellent, but the collar matches really well to a classic button down collar style which seems to have disappeared over time.
 I think they're just showing them off as to show the capabilities of the Carmina MTO program, after all, most GMTOs started after another member orders something and then the forum wants to reproduce it on a larger scale while avoiding the single MTO fee. Talk to Leaves if you're interested in learning more, like the specific colour of material used or how to refer to a design if you're wanting to order a MTO of your own.    Really like the suede PCT boots on the Rain,...
 Because a longer stiffener would dig into the foot when the shoe flexes, is my understanding. 
 Take it up with Meermin. This isn't something a customer should be expected to fix. Mistakes and manufacturing defects happen, I'm sure they'll take care of it. A cobbler could likely fix it, or you could make and press in a new pin yourself. 
My proposal was:   Black or dark brown shell Chukka Hiro or Olfe lasts 360 flat welt Double leather or rubber soles.   Don't think there was much interest without significant deviation, though.
   I'd be happy with black or dark brown. Welt wise I was hoping for 360 degree flat. Soles I'm easy on so long as it's double.  Last wise the either the Hiro or Olfe are fine for me.  I was hoping for something to wear in place of a fairly clear derby, but in chukka boot form, which is where my makeup thoughts are coming from.
I really prefer the fit of boots, so I'm really only interested in a chukka.    I believe we need 6 people minimum.   Was thinking 3 eyelets, olfe, dark brown shell, double rubber sole. Could be talked into Hiro, but feel like Olfe will be a better fit for the boot.
 They do. I've been wanting to try go get a MTO going for some Hiro/Olfe lasted chukkas, preferably unlined, for a while, but there hasn't been much interest.