or Connect

Posts by joiji

Anyone have recommendations for what colour to have a pair of shoes made up in if I'm looking for a dark brown or red shoe? Leaning towards Oxblood or Dark Cognac atm, if anyone is willing to offer ideas.
  Pretty sure they offer a discount to cash sales made in store. I wouldn't expect the same to apply to a wire transfer.    I bought my pair end of last year. I just asked Rezso if they deducted VAT and he did *shrug*.
  A pair of calf shoes on the F last cost me 390 EUR shipped to Australia including trees. From what I gather that's full price minus VAT.
  They did for me?
    Not the OP but Renomat is a thin liquid which doesn't really get buffed off. It's more used with a cotton pad or cloth, at least this is how I use it.
  As did I, for the just passed Adelaide heat wave. Bah.

Increase rear rise.
  RTW is styles produced en-mass on standard lasts. MTO is styles produced to order, with last/materials/sole/etc chosen by the purchaser. MTM is styles produced to order, with last/materials/sole/etc chosen by the purchaser, as well as the ability to make alternations to an existing last (I am unsure of what restrictions are placed on these alterations.). Bespoke is starting a last from scratch.
  Danite, imo. Full rubber > Combo of rubber/leather.