or Connect

Posts by joiji

Looks a lot like F last...
Just posted a classified add for some shoes I'm trying to get rid of. http://www.styleforum.net/t/339751/aus-shoes-alden-loake/0_100   Alden #8 Chukkas in 11D US Alden snuff suede PTBs in 10.5D US Loake brown cap toe oxfords in 10.G UK   Also have a pair of Meermin snuff suede chukkas NIB in 10.5 UK to sell if anyones interested.    Should have some more to add next week.
J.Crew by Alden #8 Chukka's. Size 11D on the Barrie last (Fits 11.5D US)   Worn, but ton's of life left in both soles and uppers. Metal toe tips added by cobber. Never worn without socks.   $250 plus post within Australia   Leather Soul by Alden Snuff Suede PTB's. Size 10.5D on the Barrie Last (Fits 11D US)   Worn ~6 times. Metal toe tips added by cobbler. Never worn without socks.   $250 shipped within Australia   Grenson 'Frank' Cap toe boot in British Tan....
J.Crew by Alden #8 Chukka's. Size 11D on the Barrie last (Fits 11.5D US)   Worn, but ton's of life left in both soles and uppers. Metal toe tips added by cobber. Never worn without socks.   $400 shipped within Australia   Leather Soul by Alden Snuff Suede PTB's. Size 10.5D on the Barrie Last (Fits 11D US)   Worn ~6 times. Metal toe tips added by cobbler. Never worn without socks.   $250 shipped within Australia   Herring by Loake 'Knightsbridge'....
J.Crew by Alden #8 Chukka's. Size 11D on the Barrie last (Fits 11.5D US)   Worn, but ton's of life left in both soles and uppers. Metal toe tips added by cobber. Never worn without socks.   $400 shipped within Australia   Leather Soul by Alden Snuff Suede PTB's. Size 10.5D on the Barrie Last (Fits 11D US)   Worn ~6 times. Metal toe tips added by cobbler. Never worn without socks.   $250 shipped within Australia   Herring by Loake 'Knightsbridge'....
  No dramas. Let me know when you'd be winning to have a sale in Adelaide :)
  No pictures, but I can offer a vague guide to my technique.    Start each new coat at the tip of the toe and work your way back as your use the polish up. It should allow you to still get the mirror shine on the cap, as well as slowly decreasing the amount of polish you use further back. Let me dig out a pair and I'll see if I can snag a crappy photo for you tomorrow. They aren't mirror shined, but are bulled at the tip and heel.
Rob, what sort of prices would we be looking at for just jackets through the new service? I'm a 38L so it's a bit of a pain getting non trendy jacket lengths, even from conservative brands.