or Connect

Posts by joiji

I would size down half a size from your New Rey size, unless you are already finding New Rey almost too short.
Received my second pair of pants from Luxire today. Fit is nicer, a little low for dress pants but find for chinos. My request for fine cotton lining did not get glossed over. The lining on this pair, while unsure if it is shirting fabric as requested, is certainly of a nicer feel and quality than my previous pair.    The navy twill chino, and I assume by extension the other similar fabrics, are nice and thick. I'll make sure to update after some hard wear to see how...
  I can't say I share your thoughts on Alden's finishing in comparison to someone like Carmina, but the quality of materials is lovely. Suede is incredibly plush and soft.       If you're a 10.5UK I've got a pair of snuff suede Meermin's for sale over in the B&S.
Just tell Rezso. What is your reason for not wanting the split, though?
  I think it's just the current fashion at work. The real shame is that not many brands do long fittings, which would allow us to work around this.
  The OP is quite a ways up, but it looks as if the bottom pair of eyelets are further apart than the rest?
  I am trying to get a similar toe cap on a pair for my next order, Rezso referenced a model called the 'weymouth'. Not sure how much help it will be, but I hope it helps you.
Seeing as we've been having a lot of activity lately around these parts, can anyone comment on sizing between the F and P2 lasts? Half a size down? or same size?
Received a  belt from Equus leather today (SF affiliate), very happy with it. Nice thick leather with a lovely finish. Not super dressy, being bride leather, but more than suitable for the Australian menswear climate, if any of you are in need of new belts.
  6'4" 38L :<