or Connect

Posts by joiji

I was contemplating ordering the other day if you're happy to post?
  I made a DIY linen square a while back. Surprisingly easy, and it would save your original square the butchering!
Haha, spare nozzles for cauking gun tubes, fortunately, but thanks for the help.
  Same this time. Every jar bubble wrapped individually, and mountains of foam in the box generally. I suspect something got to the cardboard box during shipping, as I hate a note from Auspost saying: "Your package came into contact with some unidentified liquid" or words to that effect, taped to the box.    Regardless, happy everything turned up intact. 
Order of Saphir products turned up from Valmour today.        No shoe care products were harmed, thankfully.
Tassel or penny? 
  Anyone got any idea on sizing? Nothing in 11.5D, wondering if I can make do with 11D.
  I looked into this a bit. The gun uses a nail for the firing pin, and most ammunition has metal components. First of all you can't buy ammunition in Australia without a gun license anyway, you can get plastic bullets, used for target practice or riot control, but they are pretty un-lethal, by the looks of things, as they don't contain any powder, only the primer charge. Ceramic bullets are an actual problem, though.   In regards to clothes, 'sprayable cotton' was...
  Snuff suede? I was quite impressed with the pair I had.
I, uh, I can't say I like anything more than a single monk tbh. That said, I agree with you. There does seem to be a trend of everything having a captoe, which is a bit strange. I suppose it helps offset the elongated lasts we're seeing trend.