or Connect

Posts by joiji

Indeed. I believe Ovlov was looking for a DJ's which sells them however, as there was a promotion to get first quality pairs at ~$190, rather than the 425 or so retail.
Stupidly, the DJ's website lists the Rundle Mall store as an RMW's stockist.
 Fairly sure there is?
 It shouldn't be any different, the only problem I can think of that you might have is the poor quality of the leather vs. the stuff we're used to dealing with shoes. I've noticed the colour coming off on the tongue of one of my pairs where they rub on the lining of the shoe. Although if you picked up a pair of Common Projects or something you probably wouldn't have that problem, but you'd also be spending so much it wouldn't make sense to dye them yourself.  Darker is...
 These? http://outlet.countryroad.com.au/shop/menswear/footwear/kirton-sneaker-60148261 Oh wait these? http://www.countryroad.com.au/shop/man/footwear/60156132/Lamont-Leather-Sneaker.html They produced the former in navy, brown and grey, I believe. Jason pointed them out a few months back after I posted a link to the CR outlet store for Gerry. Not sure why they only produced the latter in grey... In regards to changing their colour, you'd certainly be able to do it. If the...
Nike type sneakers or CP type sneakers?
 You're right, I'd likely be traveling mid August (although July is tempting to try and shop some international mid year sales), for 3 weeks all up, which I imagine would end up being around 2-2.5 weeks not including travel time? In regards to area, that's somewhere I was hoping for help with. I've not traveled since I was a toddler, but my first thought would be France/Spain/Italy? They're in reasonably close proximity which I imagine should help with the fairly short...
Thought I'd ask the worldly travelers of the thread for some advice regarding an overseas holiday. Am hoping to spend a few weeks in Europe post graduation, before starting gainful employment, anywhere anyone would recommend? Would love to check out some fabric mills/tanneries/wholesalers around there, as well as the general touristy things if anyone has any recommendations for Europe. Travel plans are currently entirely undecided, so any and all suggestions are welcomed.
 Might be worth looking into the XE-1 if you're missing interchangeable lenses that much. All reports are the Fuji X line of cameras are fantastic in every regard.