or Connect

Posts by joiji

It can be 'finish ready', which means machinging, planing then applying finish, rather than machining, sanding, finishing (which raises the fibres of the timber as they are abraded, rather than cut), sanding, refinishing, etc. Tends to reduce the chance of splinters too, as far as I know.
Been investing in MJB stock Oli?
 You can, if you fit the sizing they offer. Suit Supply carries full size runs of both short and long in addition to the regular fittings though.
 Too expensive these days. CR/Trenery have some out on deep discount atm which might suit.
 That seems overly expensive for tailoring. I think I paid $40 for a similar set of alterations about two months ago.
It's Horween. It's stamped the same way regular scotchgrain calf is. Ron has commented he could probably source more if he wanted to, although how that would hold up with the 'shell shortage' I don't know.
  Can we get details? Price/delivery time/etc? Is this based off the patterns that Fok is developing with them, or did you start from scratch?
 Would also help to know your height, I've got a few things which are too short for me I'm looking to offload, but unless you're under 6ft they won't work for you either.
 Me too please. Same size.