or Connect

Posts by Gramps

Lets not forget "I'm Gonna Change" too.   Possibly the best of the Bunch.
Maybe we should welcome the new "Soul Vision".     Sorry Pal, couldn't resist.   Nice find and welcome aboard :)
Looks a carbon copy of a Lee Rider Trucker. Northern Skins anall that.
That's Wigan for you!!!
 Havent had a listen yet, but I will do and see what I think. The one you thought was cigarette ashes, is really bugging me. May have to get my record box out.
Didn't see this lol. Mostly there or there abouts, but I don't think its Cigarette Ashes,
Had a quick listen through the Torch/Mecca episode whilst Teas cooking, and this is the best I can come up with off hand.     I've omitted Take That & Madonna, whilst colin curtis was talking, and I have no doubt you knew those tracks :)   1 - Clara Ward - The Right Direction 2 - Inez & Charlie Foxx - (1-2-3-4-5-6-7) Count The Days 3 - Exus Trek - Luther Ingram Orchestra 4 - Doni Burdick - Bari Track 5 - Eddie Parker - Love you Baby 6 - NF Porter -Keep On Keeping On 7...
I'll take a listen when I have 5 mins (or 2 hours ;) ) and see what I can do for you.
Ill have a listen later on Paul, see if I can list them all for you. Just the Wheel, Torch/Mecca or are you interested in the Disco, sorry Wigan one too :) Happy New year to Y'all too.
  Quite a few good flicks along with this one Ed, nice find. These 2 lads are in more than one.