or Connect

Posts by GuP

Thanks. Squats and milk - o ya Should I try salvaging any of these or just throw them out to start fresh? Where can I go to get decent mtm or bespoke pants in the 100-200 range in or around nyc? I need at least 3 to 4 to rotate for the week.
Go MTM. Try the various ones talked about here on SF.
Thanks. Called and confirmed. It is the same policy if you special order.
Anyone know the Nordstrom return or exchange policy for a special order shoe? I am thinking of getting a shoe that they have to order from Allen edmonds.
Ya I doubt any of these will fit without suffocating the jewels. Wish there were some quality trousers that would fit me well
Any particular fit or cut for people with bigger thighs? I have a 32 inch waist and about 25-26 inch thighs at about 5'11".
Just found today that I will start working a new gig in about 3-4 weeks. Hospital environment - clinic setting - ties are not mandatory but your choice - business casual or super dressy if you'd like. Previous gigs have all been wearing scrubs so I really need to get it together! I am in the NYC area so can purchase things pretty easily. I have not purchased any dressy clothes in ages as I have had no need for them, but I do have a stash of old ones. I will try to keep...
How are these holding up for you? Any shrinkage after washing or stretching with wear?I now realize that everyime I sit with these on I get horizontal creasing at the fork...
Thanks. Are you obligated to buy right then and there if you try on by appointment? Just curios about the details. Anyone have a chance to visit and can share some details?
afters Reggs recommendation, I ventured into GAP and picked up some of the tailored slim fit khakis. What a pleasant surprise - they fit well - much better than the picture on the website. Picked up a 32x30 Anyone know any similar fitting dress pants? Most dresss pants have trouble fitting my thighs.