or Connect

Posts by GuP

First versatile watch that can be dressed up or worn casual - So far I have sinn 556 - should I just get it or are there other to seriously consider? I already have a white dial antrella and am looking for something other than a white dial.
Anyone know the rise on a Brooks Brothers Madison trouser size 34 waist?
Thanks for the comments jhwedland and fonddejante. I guess you guys couldn't help but stare at my crotch and feel the urge to let out the homo in you. By the way, don't try to send these pics to your boyfriends pretending they are yours.
PC for proper cloth.I actually went in to get measured and someone physically fit me for the shirt.They do have a fit guarantee so I am trying to figure out what changes need to be made. So far, I think I have to increase the yoke, increase the shirt length, and, according to their website, opt for the "square shoulder" fit.Any input is welcome.
So now I know I need new pants. Thanks for all the input. Below is my first MTM shirt from PC. Edit - shirt was crappy and was sent for alterations.
Shoot me a message if you have one for sale. Thanks.
My first MTM proper cloth shirt. I actually went in to get measured. Shirt has been washed once. ThoughtS? It seems my shoulders are bit uneven and this causes some pulling on the right side - true? Is it me or does it look like there is too much bunched up material in the upper arms? Is the length too short - seems a bit on the short side... I have their "fit guarantee" - what should I change to make it fit better?
These are all old pants that I had lying around and haven't worn in years.The express pants do look okay but they look and feel too tight in the seat/crotch area. These were bought years ago. I guess I can go back in express and see if they have something similar in a bigger waist.Can I take some of these in and have them tapered ?Any particular brands of trousers for someone like me ? I tried on zanella Todd and they fit similar to the first mabitex pic.
Thanks. Squats and milk - o ya Should I try salvaging any of these or just throw them out to start fresh? Where can I go to get decent mtm or bespoke pants in the 100-200 range in or around nyc? I need at least 3 to 4 to rotate for the week.