or Connect

Posts by GuP

Thanks!Thanks for your feedback.You think the yoke is too wide b/c it spills over my shoulders?Agree on sleeve lengthWorried shortening bicep width may make it restrictive, but not sureOn another note - do you guys recommend altering measurements based on fabric i.e. this is linen and if I now want cotton, do I need to change measurements to account for a different fabric?
Thoughts on fit of this linen that has been laundered? How to improve? [[SPOILER]]
I see some extra fabric in the mid/upper back scapula area. Is that me or am I just imagining?
Sleeve length is a tad short, but going a size up or going L will make the overall fit worse. This fabric drapes well.
Hudson 40R. How's the fit? How to improve? Definitely needs a fix around the upper neck for extra fabric to account for straight back/shoulders [[SPOILER]]
Which one fits better? Any comment on what alterations for the navy jacket?Which fabric? Both seem okay. Not super luxurious, but acceptable.The navy 40r Hudson is pure wool.The 38r Lazio is the blend.Strange how I fit 38 in Lazio and a 40 in Hudson.
Lazio 38R suit. Wool/silk/linen. Fit very well surprisingly or maybe it's the fabric [[SPOILER]]
Hudson 40R. How's the fit? Definitely needs a fix around the upper neck for extra fabric to account for straight back/shoulders [[SPOILER]]
Speaking of jeans - do you guys stack or keep it straight?
Got a shirt pic?