or Connect

Posts by GuP

Pm sent with some questions.
Hey guys I would appreciate some input. I don't often wear jeans and I only have one pair currently. They are an APC Rescue in size 30 in dark blue. When I first bought them, they were super tight, but now they fit a lot better but somehow the waist has stretched out a little more than I'd like. Anyways, I digress....the real question is that I am interested in getting another pair and was wondering what you all recommend. I usually wear jeans with sweaters, button...
What happened with the pants? Are you sending in pants that fit well to be replicated or taking your own measurements?
Figured I might as well ask here for the benefit of the community, instead of a personal message. How do MTM/custom shops adjust for a low shoulder? For example, I have a right shoulder that is lower by 0.5 inches. Is it as simple as adding extra yoke to the right by 0.5 inches? Or are there adjustments that also need to be made and can only be done if one goes bespoke?
What's the color look like in real life? Pic?Are you planning on keeping it?
Are you able to make the yoke uneven - for example my left shoulder sits higher and may require another 0.25" or so extra in the yoke as opposed the right? Not sure if that is a clear question, but I will throw another extreme example - total yoke = 19inches, mid to left shoulder = 10inches, mid to right shoulder = 9inches? Is this possible?
Ah and NOBD/timotune - can you guys comment on your preference for an unfused collar? I thought the sartorial way was "lined + fused" as it will keep the collar stiff and keep it from flapping around....
Surely $10 cannot be enough for a man of your stature!BTW, is this the infamous NOBD collar? If so, will it fly with both casual and formal shirts?
Ya? I may have to do the same then! I will search the thread and try to find it. The shirts in the pic above had that collar? Also, do you specify in measurements how you want the collar or send an image?
Jester what's a NOBd collar?