or Connect

Posts by GuP

I am looking for a pair of shoes that I can wear casually with jeans and t-shirt/button down to go out in (out=bars/clubs/lounges). I really liked the CJ Merton and Tetbury but they are above my spending range. I am looking for something around 200. I know this severely limits the options. Can you guys recommend some shoes for me?
pm sent for argyle
Is there anything similar to the Merton or Tetbury that is cheaper (~200)? I am looking for casual shoes to wear with jeans and a t-shirt. BTW, excellent suggestions in this thread as always.
Ahh the 11Ds already have a few bidders!
too rich for my blood. good one double chevron
Quote: Originally Posted by tonylumpkin Are you thinking 20:34:08 PST by any chance? SO is everyone going after those?
I thought so too. I was hoping someone would convince me otherwise.
Quote: Originally Posted by mishon http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=003 Good bargain on these, although they may run bigger than 11. I usually wear a 11D in AE and these are actually a 12. Do I have a shot at fitting these? Look nice to wear with some jeans.
Thanks for the links. Those are nice but seem dressy. I am looking more for something to wear on an everyday basis.
Thanks for the replies! I guess no more than $200.