or Connect

Posts by GuP

I couldn't open on my phone earlier but now at home I can.I see what you mean by "rolls" now. I like your blue striped shirt's collar you wore on May 10. Have you ever had one made by Luxire by any chance? I would love to get some measurements of that collar and perhaps try to recreate with luxire.
What is your tie knot of choice?
Clags you rock a tie daily?
murl is that you in the pic? you look about 16?
Snap ordered like 5 luxire shirts but no ocbd. Next time next time. Got some linens and end on end coming. Most of them have the NObd cutaway collar. I think I can still pull it off with a SC as it will be casual. Will get ocbd with my next batch. Nice couch jrd - I like how you decorate your place. Methheads dream
Nice pic. I will stick with the basics now and try the traditional combos. When not wearing a tie, what shirt collars are optimal with a SC? Why?
Depends on the date. Tweedy what are your thoughts on SC with jeans?
Crisp colored shirt aka sky blue - checklight colored linen pants - don't have, but have khakis?I will take some pics with the above and see what you guys think. Probably in a few days
Should I keep this bad boy or part ways? Perhaps ironing it will make it fit a bit better since it is linen? [[SPOILER]]