or Connect

Posts by GuP

Quote: Originally Posted by fkl118 I don't have an Aspinal wallet, but I have ordered some and given them out as gifts. They are very good quality for the price. You can get one for cheap from Aspinal's ebay store, if you don't mind the spelling mistake: http://cgi.ebay.com/Aspinal-of-Londo...742.m153.l1262 Has anyone ordered one of these wallets with the spelling mistake? Where and with what color exactly is it engraved and how...
Just wondering if someone would be interested in a 1K or about 1K bloomingdale's gift card at around $800ish. Have a friend who has one but doesn't know what to do with it and rather than put it on e-bay, I would prefer one of the gentleman here to get their hands on it. Let me know. Thanks!
thanks for all the advice gentleman!! Well what do ya know? My dad has tons of pocketsquares laying around that he doesn't wear. I found a silk cream/off white color that seems good. He has others but they are bold and colorful. One is a deep red with a navy outlines. I like that one a lot too. The shoes that I have are like these in color: http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/cat...ctGroup=151430 I also found a checkered pink and navy/purple tie. It is pretty...
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy NY or NJ area, try any Nordstrom, Bloomingdales or similar dept store. Don't let them sell you a white cotton hankie, stick to the white linen. It will probably be about 12 x 12" As far as a tie, why not wear a nice striped tie in fun colors along with your white shirt. Add the white PS and you will be looking good! sounds good. i think i will go ahead with that combo. so navy suit + white...
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Get one. White linen. They don't cost much and women will compliment you on it, guaranteed. from where?
I gota pair of old burgundy cole haans that will do. socks to match? I rather wear a tie and then go to an open shirt afterwards. Any shirt + tie combos that you recommend? Or is white the best? A pocket square - Is that a bit much + I don't have one....
I am going to graduation and was wondering how to make a navy suit look more spicy. I only have this suit at the moment and have usually worn it for interviews with white or blue shirts with a red tie. I don't want to wear the interview outfit to graduation and was wondering if you gentleman can suggest some shirt, tie and socks combos that are a little more fancy. I have black shoes (AE PAs) that I will be wearing with the outfit. It would be ideal if I could pick...
aNY more updates?
whats the rise on the skulls? can the hem be let out to make them longer? have they ever been worn? thanks.
If the above guy does't take them, I will take them. I am in the CON USA. Let me know. Thanks.