or Connect

Posts by GuP

Any links to that LV above? I wear scrubs at work and need something super slim! I carry max of 5 cards and some cash. The only problem is that I lug around a police badge (courtesy of my buddy) and it is made of metal and is a bit thick.... What to get?!
No love for the new jags? Also, how would a rear wheel MB E350/500 coupe fair in shitty weather?
Thanks for the advice and keep it coming! I haven't read anyone say anything about the new Jaguars. What's the word on these?
Appreciate all the responses. Currently I alternate between 2007 Lexus RX and 2009 Honda Accord for my daily commute. I actually commute from NJ via the city into Brooklyn daily (crazy right). I also do frequent the city often. As for my wants, I am looking for a daily commuter with a little kick, especially in terms of being a fun drive. Ideally, if I had the $$, I would get one of those sweet Porsches with an all wheel drive (i.e. targa 4, etc). Does an all wheel...
I am in the market for a new car and need some input from you gentleman. I live in the ny/nj area and commute around 50 miles daily. Don't have to get it right now - can wait a few months. Initially, due to the snowy winters, I was looking specifically for an all-wheel drive car and Audi A5 seemed to fit the bill. However, a friend of mine told me dire stories about his A4 and it changed my outlook. The new Porsche truck is due out soon and it seems okay. ...
Off topic, but are you wearing the same shoe in all of the pics? And if so, what kinda shoes? I like em!
Should I get a pair of RED WING 'Wabasha' chukkas in Rust brown w/ the Leather and rubber boat sole (white)? I am looking for boots to rock with jeans. I am not sure about these b/c of the white sole....what do you guys think?
What's your built like? Height? Shoulders? Chest width? Different jackets fit differently and I am trying to gauge if these will fit me.
Gonna hit up St Maarten for three days in the following week. Going with GF and only have a ticket...where do you guys recommend we stay? Thread has great info...anything else anyone wants to add i.e. must eat restaurants, etc. etc.
I'll take the spanish. Let me know the details.