or Connect

Posts by GuP

I am in the market for two shoes. I want black shoes that I can wear to go out with jeans + sportcoat - I have some black ones but they are way too dressy. Looking for some loafers preferably that are sort of a mix between casual + formal yet can be worn any day with jeans + sweater. I also need some black or dark colored sneakers that are not overly athletic looking with random symbols all over them. What do you guys recommend?
Anyone know any good cases for the new ipod classic 160gb? I am going to purchase the ipod and want a case that I can use daily as well as in the gym. Preferably, looking for something with a belt clip so I can wear it in the gym...sleeker the better!
What is your selling price? On Oct 11, you mentioned 199/pair. Today, you seemed to have raised the price to 210/pair? Also, do these run true to size? Thanks.
I sent you a pm...
you got pm!
Excellent thread! I am going to make the jump for the first time and go for the lamy safari. ON amazon, you can get it for $26 shipped with a Lamy FP Converter Refill - Safari Z24 from pen boutique ltd. pen link: http://www.amazon.com/LAMY-SAFARI-FO...ef=pd_sbs_op_2 converter link: http://www.amazon.com/Lamy-FP-Conver...ef=pd_sbs_op_4 Are these good choices for a starter? My next question is about the ink. I would like something that does not smudge and...
Arrived late last night after major traffic in CT!!! Hotel nine zero is nice and, much thanks to you gents, saved some cheese by parking at boston commons. Did the trolley duck and am now enjoying a meal at La Voile. Plan is to maybe hit up fenway tonight...if not tonight, then tom for the day game. Is fenway much better at night than the day? If we do go tonight, what can we hit up afterwards for dinner that late? Also gf wants do brunch tom - any places that...
Had a quick question about parking. We decided on the Nine-Zero, which is at 90 tremont st. They charge 40/day for valet...is there parking on the street around the area so I don't have to dish out this cash? I checked google maps and it is around intersection with Park street. Will I be able to find parking on the street around here and also is it safe to leave my car there overnight? Thank you...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Tell us what you like. Boston is a provincial burg, but it's still big enough so that there's more than one donut shop. So, you'll have to narrow it down for us first. - B I guess we would like to get a better idea of the city by visiting its main attractions or its most popular places? We are going to stay at the Liberty hotel. The usual would suffice i.e. good restaurants w/ perhaps...
Great pictures but they don't help at all!