or Connect

Posts by GuP

hmm good point. I used to be 6FT but now 5 11
Kamakura collar - has anyone gotten this puppy replicated to the T?
Thanks for helping out TweedsIf you don't mind, measurements for both collars would be greatI am going to cross post in the luxire and look to see if Kamakura has been replicated.
@TweedyProfHave you ever measured your collars as below? If so, would love to see the measurements and see if I can recreate with Luxire. [[SPOILER]]
noted. will go square. Ordering five shirts from luxire - will mostly be worn casual i.e. either with jeans untucked or with trousers without tie +/- sportcoat. One white dress shirt. I don't have any linens and this is what I had in mind. Are these good versatile choices? My current shirt collection has about 3-4 blue/sky blue shirts, 5+ banana republic shirts mostly with white as the base and some sort of blue stripes/checks. 1. White dress shirt - can use it...
I was favoring the Barbara BD as well. I really like tweedy's collars as well. They are very similar to the Barbara BD me thinks
3. http://brokeandbespoke.tumblr.com/post/94446897488/ordering-this-collar-from-luxire-ive-received-a Open to other suggestions as well
Arghh there are 3 examples in there but I somehow can't get the "3." out of the spoiler!
Which BD looks the best? Trying to get something made from Luxire:1. [[SPOILER]] 2. [[SPOILER]]
How tall are you btw?