or Connect

Posts by GuP

Ah I see. That is likely the culprit because the sleeve length was measured and then re-measured plenty of times. Only issue I see is that with PC, there is no option to specify forearm width. They only have "slim" and "traditional" - this is already their traditional/looser fit. However, they do have an option for "sleeve/bicep width" and "watch allowance" - I am not certain if these will alleviate the issues the pictures show.They also do not have an option for...
Actually had this one made at Proper Cloth, which is kind of local - about an hour or so away.Trying to see if I can nail the fit before having replicas made. Have to find another MTM/bespoke spot in/around NYC.
Which sleeve is longer or are they both equally long, i.e. left vs right? I ask because my right arm sits lower and necessitates a longer sleeve by 0.5 inches. I can ask luxire to reduce left sleeve by 0.5 inches. In the above pics, both sleeves are same length and the left may look bunched or more bunched.Arm holes - hmm I didn't even think of those...
I had the shoulders/yoke smaller before by an inch. This led to the rippling all across the chest area - fix was to increase the yoke/width and this is what it is now.Yes, standing naturally - built like a brick lol j/k
Is this a good fitting shirt to send to Luxire for copying? Any tweaks recommended? I have a dropped right shoulder by about 0.5 inches, necessitating the right sleeve length increase accordingly.
@crat - what kinda jeans with the silk shirt?
The MTM offer does indeed look to be very solid on Gilt. If bespoke was an option at the present, you can rest assured your name would be towards the top of a short list. Would you recommend a fitting/consultation in person before one opts for the Gilt MTM? Edit - another ? - Is the "Gilt MTM" any different than your regular MTM offered all year?
Thanks for the update. Are there any differences in the process of manufacturing MTM if one goes through Gilt as opposed to dealing directly with you? One more question via edit : are your MTM suit jackets full or half canvass?
David I have the same question as ShadoWing - would rather deal directly with you and interested in commissioning a classic navy or charcoal MTM 2pc suit.
Luxire - are you able to modify individual shirt sleeve and pant inseam length? I have a dropped right shoulder and a raised right hip, necessitating 0.5 inch differences between left and right.