or Connect

Posts by GuP

Anyone comment on the results achieved from sending in pants body measurements?
Which one is more versatile?
@ShawnBC Yes measuring trousers can be tricky. I am sure with time the fits will improve. Your build is very similar to my dad and I am wondering if it would better to go with body measurements as opposed to measuring a pair of pants. I am not sure how Luxire makes the pant based on body measurements though. They literally just ask for exact measurements - I am guessing they base the rest on whether one wants slim vs medium vs loose fit.
Shawn - afraid I can't help much with your questions, but how did you order these? Sending in pants to replicate or body measurements? Ashish knows his stuff and I am sure others will chime in with input as well.
While on the subject of shoes - has anyone undergone a gait analysis? While advertised for runners, I am sure we can all benefit esp if considering shoes north of 1K. Edit - I picked these up at the recent CJ sale: http://www.crockettandjones.com/product/audley-black
I have had excellent customer service from luxire as well as PC.
Nice. I would jump but I need basics first. Looking for some chukkas
Been a little bit - hope everyone is well. Thread is going strong.I sent in a PC shirt as well a long time ago. The myriad of options luxire offers blow PC out of the water.Hope yours turns out well.
What is the difference between the stone vs cream color?
Any tips on nailing body measurements for pants?