or Connect

Posts by GuP

Any suggestions for a linen shirt that won't wrinkle like mad? Price point around 100
like to stay around $100. Will likely order a few
Suggestions for my first linen shirt? Go with traditional white?
nice shirt. is that black or navy pants?
Good ideas. Thanks.Some linen would be nice. The suit has s sharp color so I will opt for a muted shirt
any ideas for a color/pattern that will go well with an air force blue colored suit? i was thinking plain white...but wouldn't mind spicing it up! also, when ordering a subsequent shirt, does one reference the previous order and just specify changes?
When you guys are re-ordering and making changes, do you just reference order 12345 and change xyz? Also, I am in the market for a plain white shirt to be worn with a suit - any recs on which luxire fabric?
Agreed.How much longer in length? Another inch longer or more for tucked?Also, for the sleeves, is it better to just put the shirt on unbuttoned, see where it falls, and add the distance to the aforementioned "V" or measure traditionally from my neck down and specify that as the new length?
Thanks gents. I appreciate all of the input. Re the fit : it feels a bit snug in the yoke, but I think I can handle it. I wore it twice so far and I definitely "feel" the shirt, but have no qualms (so far) Re the sleeves : input on how much to lengthen each? Not sure if the pics show, but my right sleeve is 0.5 inches longer due to a right shoulder drop/ Re the length : I think it may be a tad too short to wear tucked? Thoughts on this? I think the length is good...
My first luxire shirt. Laundered about twice. Would appreciate comments on the fit and what changes to make on the next one. Thanks.