or Connect

Posts by GuP

Sent a shirt to be copied
Got a shipped notice today - Oct 1Let's hope it was worth the long wait. Will post pics once here.
Ordered my first shirt Aug 5. Waiting in silence
Beatle - when you order shirts and make minor tweaks, do you just type out in the notes section or send the previous shirt in? I.e. something like refer to order 12345 and make changes xyz.
I am not computer savvy - when you say you "sent those two pics", how do you send?I recently ordered a shirt and all I saw was the "notes" section...where one could type only, I did not see an attach or send link, etc.
How do you relay all this information when you are ordering a shirt?
Ordered my first Luxire shirt! Thanks for the help everyone. Will update when it arrives with fit pics.
How do you send in requests for alterations to Luxire? I want to send a shirt for measurement, but want to specify alterations to the shirt being sent in. Do you just type out what you want in the "notes" section in the cart overview screen or send an email or send it in writing with the shirt being mailed in?
Thanks. Do you add darts to all shirts? I am considering this as I have a significant chest to waist diff.
It looks super strange untucked. When tucked in, it is okay. I feel the shirt on my body, but it is not necessarily uncomfortable.I posted it here : http://www.styleforum.net/t/304965/luxire-custom-clothing-official-affiliate-thread/11100_100#post_7221650I do have a wide chest and a small waist, but my dimensions seems really out there esp. if I am trying to wear untcuked.I think the chest looks good in that pic at 21.5, maybe I should let the waist out from 17.5 inch to...