or Connect

Posts by GuP

Thanks fellas. I reached out to luxire as well. I will see if he can make it to a tailor or I may just put in for another trial. Code: 1. We need to adjust the pants for inward arch of the legs. If you look at the images, the pants are "touching" on the inside of the legs. 2. The hips and thighs need to be balanced with the change above. 3. The back-rise needs to be increased at the crotch slightly. There a few other changes as well which we will make while modifying...
These were from body measurements. He dropped weight and his previous trousers were not well fitting any more. Thanks for the input.
Ideas on how to improve?
These are the only pics I snapped of him with the trousers. I sent luxire an email as well for feedback.
First pair of trial pants. Comments on fit and what to improve? Crotch and butt area doesn't look clean. Will request an increase in rise by an inch and decrease leg opening next time. [[SPOILER]]
@Darkside What made you go with PC?
When I visited, they did not have hopsack in my size. If they did, I would have bought. I want to try in person before springing for an online purchase.
I was also surprised how well the SS jackets fit OTR.
Thanks. I figured so - trying to make pants from body measurements seems like a hit or miss. I wonder if anyone has had success.
First navy sportcoat: http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/jackets/havana-navy-plain/C847I.html?cgid=Jackets&start=16 yay or nay?