or Connect

Posts by andreiscv

Price lowered.
Added a picture of the imperfection from a small distance. It is right in the center of the photo if you can spot it. Very minor and blends into the pattern.  
For sale: Nearly new Schott wool car coat in gray. Size SMALL. Schott model DU738. My suit size is usually 36R and it fits me great. The jacket has high armholes and a trim fit through the torso. Was going to keep it, but after wearing it twice, I realized it's a little too warm for my climate and I won't get much use out of it.   Shoulder: 17" Chest: 20.75" Waist: 19.25 Sleeve: 26" Coat length: 30.5" (from bottom of collar)   $160 shipped CONUS. Sale...
SOLD For sale: NWOT medium gray Incotex wool trousers. Flat front with zipper. Note that I purchased these from another member, but I am re-selling because it does not fit me. Original seller listed measurements that were off in the thigh area and did not disclose minor flaws.   Here are the measurements:   Waist: 32" (measured along inside of waistband) Rise: 10" Thigh: 12.75" (measured 1" down from crotch seam with fabric pressed down completely...
I sent you a PM regarding issues I've had with some orders and emails I sent in the past two weeks.
Wow already sold in a day. I was really interested in the size 48S.
Sent PM about black Park Avenue in 8D
I picked up a charcoal granoro suit not too long ago. Fit is great. I like the lower button stance as it helps build up my upper body since I have a proportionately short torso. Wish you had a blazer/sportcoat available in similar fit in size 36R.