or Connect

Posts by andreiscv

The color shown in the first picture is pretty close to true color when the shoe is not in direct sunlight (indoor or shade). When in direct sunlight it brings out the red/purple a little more. See last picture of color when in sunlight.
For sale is a used pair of burgundy Allen Edmonds Nathan shoes in size 8.5D Worn for about 3 months, once a week, so 12-15 wearings. The Nathan shoe is a Jos A Bank special. The style is just like the 5th avenue. So if you ever wanted a 5th avenue in burgundy, this is it. The last is a #8 which is very close to the #5 last.   The shoes are in very good condition and the color is great.   Price is $150 shipped CONUS (or best offer)   Let me know if you...
For sale is a brand new pair of black Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in size 8D. Never worn, only tried on for size.   Price is $215 shipped CONUS (or best offer) Sale is final.   Let me know if you have any questions.
Still up.
sold
This is a lightly used 100% wool Burberry london navy blazer. Great for warmer weather. Asking price is $90 shipped to continental USA only. Note I had minor alterations done. Sleeve length was shortened only 1/4 inch. Also the hip area (very bottom of jacket) I had taken in about 1 inch because too much fabric was flaring out. Original seam is still in place if you need to go back. There's a picture of my altered seam and the original seam side by...
$ SOLD $   For sale is a pair of flat front white incotex 3-ply cotton chinos in size 32 (48). Bought these new off the forum and are a little large for me (i usually wear 30). Looking to get what I payed for them. Price is $78 shipped CONUS. Sale is final. Waist:  32.5" (16.25" x2) Rise:  10" Thigh:  12.25" (measured 2" down from crotch seam) Knee:  9" (measured 22" down from waistband) Leg opening:  8" Inseam:  37"
I noticed that the Benjamin trousers (separates) are a little looser than the ones included with the suits (granoro model). How does the size 30 light-med gray Incotex trouser (prod# 12359) compare in fit to the size 30 Benjamin trouser, especially from thigh to knee?
Asking price lowered. Make offers if interested. Fit pictures are available, PM me.
Still up for sale