or Connect

Posts by Slytom

The Penfield Stapleton Navy Down Jacket. Medium. Lightly used. The best for brisk to cold weather. Leather accents. $189 shipped.
"THE Unis pant. A unique flat front pant, which fits slimmer than most chinos, giving it a stylish take on a classic pant. Features include button fly enclosure and side slash pockets. The Gio is constructed just like a tailored pant with a full waist curtain."   SIZE 31 150 SHIPPED!   Worn twice but I've lost so much weight I have to buy a size 29! Really really nice pants. Look up the reviews!
  penfield j crew naked famous red wings
"L'Artisan Parfumeur's signature scent, created by the celebrated perfumer Olivia Giacobetti, is one of the most elegant fresh compositions, a scent as refined as it is charmingly rustic. This blend of bright citruses, cool mint, refreshing herbal greenness of basil, juicy verdancy of grass and subtly saline briskness of seaweed is our weapon of choice to fight the heat of summer and the scent that we come to in winter to be reminded of the warm, sun-lit days. We love...
message sent.
Size: Large (fits medium to large)   Used lightly and available NOW!
Street punk vest straight from LA's punk scene. It's beat up and ready to wear!
Size: Large (but fits medium-small)   Good condition hooded French Varsity I bought while backpacking in Paris last summer.       
Way more fun than looking super serious for a fit pic haha