or Connect

Posts by Liam O

I'd been wanting one for ages, finally bought one last spring. I have worn it exactly four times. Almost everything I own gets worn at least once every ten days...
Fucking awesome day-trip to Lund. Got to look at ancient manuscripts, touch some old runestones, and take pictures of the Cathedral (I study ancient nordic languages and have a serious interest in medieval architecture). Best day I've had in a long time. Also, Motherfucking kebab!
I would if i could. i'm leaning so i fit in the frame of the mirror and trying to block some of the backlighting, it's the only mirror in the house. If I take the pic during daylight it's backlit, if I take it at night I'm basically invisible. I don't own a camera or a tripod. Got any suggestions?
Have a raincoat on too, so naturally the weather got nice... Barbour barbour h&m on top, naked and famous+zombieclarks on the bottom
haha good one. I might take the troll seriously if I wasn't aware of the SW crowds visceral reaction to anything the don't like.
a) weather on the walk home was nowhere near as bad as forecasted.  b) awesomely productive day in all respects, but especially regarding this insane project I'm working on, that's a presentation on the prosepectus of the paper I'm planning to turn into my thesis because if this hunch works out I may be in line for a doctorate..  c) going to Sweden, which means not in Copenhagen, and also, new country.  WOOT!!
I'm just gonna call this one a win since no-one has bothered ripping on it.
Almost done with this assignment. eyes bleeding. Fingertips raw. Desk can not be found under piles of sources. seriously. In class presentation and I turned the damned thing into a fucking full class lecture. Prof's eyes when he was looking through my slideshow betrayed a sense of inadequacy and incredulity that anyone would actually put in this much effort for something worth less than 10% of the final grade.
cold I'd be fine with. the rain is the problem, the bag I have today isn't waterproof (had to bring my laptop to campus) and I was supposed to go to the post office with important documents I only have one copy of.... can't afford to get these wet.
Durien?