or Connect

Posts by Liam O

yup. Still recording and touring. I thought their last album got pretty popular, at least in Europe. It's actually kinda funny, I've partied with the guys and the crew on more than a handful of occasions, but I never actually heard any of their music other than that one episode of the Simpsons...
Think I'm gonna do that right now. Thinking about selling my stark and I'd like to replace it with something I like a bit better if I do.._________________________Just confirmed I will be working in Malmo on the Sigurros tour, which is important, because I want to buy things and need the money. I may even get that Norse Projects beanie I like but have no reason to own.
Fucking fuck. I just found a pair of NWT nudie jeans in my size on the bay, shipping locally, for about 50dkk (9 bucks) more than I paid for those damned cheap mondays. WHY THE FUCK DID I ALREADY WAX THEM?
Haha nudie. No, if I fucked this up I wanted to do it on something cheap. Cheap Monday is about like H&M in terms of quality, a bit lower in price, and slightly more fashionable, but mostly cheep :) Dingdingding. For as much as I bag on Swedish people, they're starting to make up a scarily large proportion of my wardrobe. probably 8 out of the 11-12 shirts I own are H&M, one of my favorite sweaters is Fjallraven, one of my pairs of jeans was custom made by a swedish tailor...
Bought new jeans. Just waxed them. giving them a few days to dry/set and then going to take them out for a spin. way too excited about this.
I was sitting in the corner. I was literally blocked in or I would have left before Pig Heil ever showed up. They were wasted and just kept talking no matter how many times I said I needed to piss. I've never been happier to flee a bar in my life.
went to a bar last night. Got chatted up by a fat chick, was stuck in corner. fat husband shows up, found out I used to live in Iceland. Think's I'm Icelandic, starts asking about what it's like to live in a real Aryan country.... 30 minutes before I managed to split. after I told him I was american he decided to give me the "real story" about Obama for 20 min. IDGAF about Obama one way or the other, damn it, and I don't want to hear you justify the holocaust or talk...
I'm gonna go buy pants today. and real food too! Not a kebab, not a lentil, not shitty sushi. Real food. With MEAT that comes from an ANIMAL that I've heard of!
been working really hard on coursework all semester. Totally dropped the ball this week. Gotta get my shit back in gear, final papers are due in a month and a half, and I'm going to be busy as shit in that time. Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow.
Thinking I'm going to treat myself to some pants this weekend. Gonna get a pair of cheap mondays and wax them when I get back to reykjavik. can't decide between khaki slim fit chinos, maroon denim, or raw indigo. should be fun deciding.