or Connect

Posts by Liam O

A) you imply I had manhood at some pointB) not gonna get into reasons, but i'm not going to try to make that happen. Trust me, good reasons.
Not for a 27 year old...
You are.______________________Cute girl I go to school with saw me in my comfy ass Icelandic sweater today, reading "The Old Man and the Sea" (I figure I've been in college for like ten years, I should read classics at some point)."OMG LIAM!!! THAT'S WHO YOU REMIND ME OF!""huh?""Ernest Hemmingway! You look like the Nordic Hemmingway!"I'm pretty happy about this, dude was good looking when he was younger, right? No clue why she thinks we look alike, because we don't, and no...
He's still around?
yup. Still recording and touring. I thought their last album got pretty popular, at least in Europe. It's actually kinda funny, I've partied with the guys and the crew on more than a handful of occasions, but I never actually heard any of their music other than that one episode of the Simpsons...
Think I'm gonna do that right now. Thinking about selling my stark and I'd like to replace it with something I like a bit better if I do.._________________________Just confirmed I will be working in Malmo on the Sigurros tour, which is important, because I want to buy things and need the money. I may even get that Norse Projects beanie I like but have no reason to own.
Fucking fuck. I just found a pair of NWT nudie jeans in my size on the bay, shipping locally, for about 50dkk (9 bucks) more than I paid for those damned cheap mondays. WHY THE FUCK DID I ALREADY WAX THEM?
Haha nudie. No, if I fucked this up I wanted to do it on something cheap. Cheap Monday is about like H&M in terms of quality, a bit lower in price, and slightly more fashionable, but mostly cheep :) Dingdingding. For as much as I bag on Swedish people, they're starting to make up a scarily large proportion of my wardrobe. probably 8 out of the 11-12 shirts I own are H&M, one of my favorite sweaters is Fjallraven, one of my pairs of jeans was custom made by a swedish tailor...
Bought new jeans. Just waxed them. giving them a few days to dry/set and then going to take them out for a spin. way too excited about this.
I was sitting in the corner. I was literally blocked in or I would have left before Pig Heil ever showed up. They were wasted and just kept talking no matter how many times I said I needed to piss. I've never been happier to flee a bar in my life.