or Connect

Posts by Liam O

Had a good day.
Was in a bad mood today and had to talk to someone about some shit I really didn't want to talk about, and they made it infinitely more painful than it needed to be. As a result I decided to make a mixepoix/traditional Icelandic lamb stew hybrid, winning a bet that I couldn't succesfully fuse Provencal with Icelandic cuisine, and a huge loaf of home made bread filled with garlic and thyme. It all came out amazing so I invited two friends over to eat and took some to one...
Waking up with a debilitating hangover when I haven't drank since saturday, smoked since sunday, or generally done anything unhealthy except have a cigarette or five (less than usual) yesterday. Seriously, the most exciting thing I've done is knit. Oh. And apparently I'm out of painkillers. Joy.
Vinir minir og ég voru komnum til kebabhússins, þegar við  vórum full, við pantaðu ógeðslegt mikið að borða, og allir fóru heim. ég var bara eins að standa þarna, og segi ég 'já, svona, ég takast bara eitt kebab... er þetta lagi?
I have a 40 page research paper that is due on the second. I'd been working on it for months, and it was shit. On sunday I had a slight freakout, deleted it, and overwrote the file. I just rewrote a better paper, just yesterday and today, that is the appropriate length, far more cohesive and organized, and has a really cool title, all in time to go out and get drunk for new years.... I'm really fucking happy about that, but mostly just relieved that I got this done before...
Roasted veggies are perfect.  Roast is almost ready to go in the oven Gravy came out great, and I Always fuck the gravy up.  Yorkshire pudding batter is in the works, just waiting on people to start getting here to pop it in the oven. Now if everyone manages to make it over here we're in line for a great christmas dinner :)
that sounds fun :)
Made that a bit more devious for you.
Don't worry about it, joke about the girl...
I was "in stitches" last week, lol