or Connect

Posts by Liam O

thanks buddy :)
  It's siglufjörður, which, oddly enough means seal-fjord, and is where I get a good deal of my sealskin from. also, managed to fish enough for the week today without losing any lures so much happy. free lunch is free.
entertainment value is an understatement. I have a tendency to fall in the water, which up here is pretty cold. My friends think it's hilarious (a lot of people fish for food here, especially young people with shitty jobs).
yeah, I also fish for food as often as I'm able.
I'd been averaging 10 km of walking like every day for the last week, yesterday walked 29. Legs are fucking killing me. no willpower to leave the apartment today but I REALLY want to go fishing, haven't been in four days.
Got all my paperwork handed in, good til september. Spent a week at a festival up north, had a blast.   Company is chugging along, making unofficial sales until I get the catalog up online, but given the number of "pre-pro samples" I've been "giving" to friends of friends... well, I'm pretty happy.   Got a new seal skin, much better quality than the last one in terms of pattern and flexibility, will make for better wallets, first purse came out great too.
All the shit for my company should be done by the time I get back from the US at the end of May. Pretty psyched to start making sales and getting money out of this after all the initial investment I put into it.
For the first time in years I own both a proper bed and a mattress.  What joy is this!?
Just a pair of LL Bean hunting boots. I wax them pretty regularly and they're great for stuff like that. Hehe just a fjörð, the glaciers are a bit further north, the mountains are in the way. Yeah, I should probably update that seeing as how I haven´t left the Nordic countries in over a year...  I try ;) Even got yelled at last weekend for "pretending to be foreign to pick up chicks". I'd call that successful integration.
I don't really do streetwear, but I walked down a road to get here...