or Connect

Posts by Convey

Bought these for my younger brother a while back and he never used them. Still with all the tags, never used. Size 29 x 34 mid-rise, 34" inseam Fabric: 14 oz, 100% cotton Japanese denim         Asking: $90 obo (Pricing is negotiable) If anyone is interested email me or pm me for pics (email would be better... wdona001@fiu.edu)
price drop $140
Bought these and left them sitting in my closet for months, the fit was too thighs are to small on me since I go to the gym. It's been used a handful of times It's never been soaked and it's still extremely rigid   $160 obo     If anyone is interested email me or pm me for pics (email would be better... wdona001@fiu.edu)            
Me either, I have a pair I'm wearing right now. It's been around a month or so. They are a bit tough to fade, I have fading on the crotch are since my legs are thick lol   oh yeah let me just add that I have to sell a pair of deep indigo size 32 if anyone is interested and maybe a lightweight selvedge  
did these ever sell?
Still up for sale?
You guys think it would be worth buying a black pair of raw denim? I've noticed the fades aren't too pronounced
Can you pm me any pics? 
are these sold?