or Connect

Posts by OneBeLo

Just listed my NWOT North Face "Goodhood" Ski jacket on Ebay for $230 OBO. Bought for the Alaskan winter but I was gone most of the year outside the state and I come by and there's hardly any snow in Anchorage. I'm relocating to a hot state anyway so it's going bye-bye. Bought it and it hung in my closet. This is a great winter jacket even if you just intend to use it around town. You can message me here or on Ebay if you have any questions....
Just listed my NWOT North Face "Goodhood" Ski jacket on Ebay for $250 OBO. Bought for the Alaskan winter but I was gone most of the year outside the state and I come by and there's hardly any snow in Anchorage. I'm relocating to a hot state so it's going bye-bye. Bought it and it hung in my closet. You can message me here or on Ebay if you have any questions. :)   http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWOT-North-Face-Goodhood-Ski-Jacket-Parka-Small-Fiery-Red-/321649057062?
Yes, this has been sold. 
SOLD
SOLD.
Requested measurements:   P2P: 22inches (44 inch chest) Shoulder: 17.5 inches Center back length: 31 inches Waist/sweep: 21 inches (42 inch waist)
Measurements of the jacket.   P2P: 23 inches (46 inch chest) Shoulder: 18 inches Center back length: 30 inches Waist/sweep: 21.5 inches (43 inches around waist)
Well, another like new J.Crew outerwear piece for sale. Cleaning out the closet big time this winter ha-ha. Nothing more to add than what can be found on SF and online. Solid construction, thinsulate warmth, dark navy color and a good tapering around the midsection and gives a nice fit. Back when I was more of a medium size, this was the perfect fit for both heavy and light layering. Never altered. Stored in bag. No moths. Non-smoking home...etc. It is in great condition...
 Yeah, same here. It is curious - are there margins that low? I mean, 20% during the holidays seems like peanuts compared to other businesses. Most are of their items aren't 3rd party so I don't see why they can't have bigger sales ha-ha. I suppose their always huge sales/clearance sections are something though...
10% is pretty low, but I'm wondering if LL Bean is going to offer something like a 20-25% discount on cyber Monday.