or Connect

Posts by OneBeLo

Brand new Epaulet Smith Jean in Washed Navy & Caramel Duck Canvas - Size 31R. Brand new, never worn, never altered with tags attached. Sat in my closet and my thighs have grown in size. Paid $110 /ea on final sale back when. $145 shipped for the pair or $80 shipped for each. Let me know if there are any questions. :-) You can't find them on their website for this exact cut, but the description of the fabric remains the same. The waist is one inch larger than the tagged...
SOLD.
I have for sale two gently used J.Crew Summit Track Fleece Jackets. These have been coming out every year for a few years and are a great sweater fleece (sort of like Patagonia's sweater jacket). Retail $128 but got them on sale. I should have gotten medium's but they were sold out and I rolled the dice. Priced to sell!   Selling both for $60 (dark grey & navy blue) with free shipping or individually for $35 plus $5 for shipping. Happy to answer any questions or get...
Brand new with tags Bonobos Madison topcoat in a 40R. Bought in 12/2013 and it sat in a garment bag. The pockets haven't even had the thread broken. Typical features of a coat that coast $498 retail:   Marzotto Italian wool Real horn buttons Bemberg lining Center vent Felt collar with peak lapels   Just clearing out the closet is all. Can provide more pictures or measurements if needed.   P2P-20.5" (I incorrectly had this has 19" earlier. That was for a...
Yes, this has been sold. 
SOLD
SOLD.
Requested measurements:   P2P: 22inches (44 inch chest) Shoulder: 17.5 inches Center back length: 31 inches Waist/sweep: 21 inches (42 inch waist)