or Connect

Posts by OneBeLo

Brand new with tags Bonobos Madison topcoat in a 40R. Bought in 12/2013 and it sat in a garment bag. The pockets haven't even had the thread broken. Typical features of a coat that coast $498 retail:   Marzotto Italian wool Real horn buttons Bemberg lining Center vent Felt collar with peak lapels   Just clearing out the closet is all. Can provide more pictures or measurements if needed.   P2P-20.5" (I incorrectly had this has 19" earlier. That was for a...
Don't need this jacket. Was a bit too small when I bought it and it hung in the closet. Great outdoor jacket all around, but a bit more built for snowboarding/skiing. Awesome around town though.   " For insulated, waterproof protection from the elements then The North Face GoodHood Jacket is the one for you. The 2 Layer HyVent Fabric utilizes a polyurethane coating for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. Tons of pockets offer a place to place...
Just listed my NWOT North Face "Goodhood" Ski jacket on Ebay for $250 OBO. Bought for the Alaskan winter but I was gone most of the year outside the state and I come by and there's hardly any snow in Anchorage. I'm relocating to a hot state so it's going bye-bye. Bought it and it hung in my closet. You can message me here or on Ebay if you have any questions. :)   http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWOT-North-Face-Goodhood-Ski-Jacket-Parka-Small-Fiery-Red-/321649057062?
Yes, this has been sold. 
Requested measurements:   P2P: 22inches (44 inch chest) Shoulder: 17.5 inches Center back length: 31 inches Waist/sweep: 21 inches (42 inch waist)
Measurements of the jacket.   P2P: 23 inches (46 inch chest) Shoulder: 18 inches Center back length: 30 inches Waist/sweep: 21.5 inches (43 inches around waist)
Well, another like new J.Crew outerwear piece for sale. Cleaning out the closet big time this winter ha-ha. Nothing more to add than what can be found on SF and online. Solid construction, thinsulate warmth, dark navy color and a good tapering around the midsection and gives a nice fit. Back when I was more of a medium size, this was the perfect fit for both heavy and light layering. Never altered. Stored in bag. No moths. Non-smoking home...etc. It is in great condition...
 Yeah, same here. It is curious - are there margins that low? I mean, 20% during the holidays seems like peanuts compared to other businesses. Most are of their items aren't 3rd party so I don't see why they can't have bigger sales ha-ha. I suppose their always huge sales/clearance sections are something though...