or Connect

Posts by wowniceshirt

I'm looking to purchase a 36S or 38S Tom Ford suit. Any available for sale? Please PM me. 
I've sold a lot of bespoke Savile Row suits and i'd say 85% have incredibly narrow shoulders. And with that said, i've never had a customer return one because it didn't fit. Can anyone explain this to me? They measure narrow but fit like a glove from what i've been told.
Brand:   Domenico Vacca by Cesare Attolini Size: 42R (Drop 7R).  Please follow my measurements Measurements (Laying flat, Unstretched): Underarm to Underarm on back: 22.5 inches Length on back(from under the collar): 32 inches Sleeves from shoulder seam to end of cuff: 25.5 inches Shoulder to shoulder: 19  inches Extra material to sleeves: 2 inches Pants Waist: 40...
Hello, My name is Daniel Wiegand and I am new to the SF but I sell suits and sportcoats on ebay. Heres my store: WowNiceShirt. I'm having an End of the month sale as all of my "auctions" end on Sunday nights 12 am Eastern Time Mention you saw this and i'll give you 10% off your purchase.  Also I have been buying unwanted wardrobes lately which has been a lot of fun. I live in Atlanta but have visited New York, San Diego and Chicago the last couple of weeks on...
Whos the tailor of this incredible suit?