or Connect

Posts by hirschlederne

The outfit. And I suspected you had started with the shirt.
Did you start this project with the shirt or the waistcoat?
I'm unstoppable right now: Broke my record running 08:13 yesterday and then 08:09 today. Absolutely stoked. Considering the air is pretty cool (0-5 ° C), I should be able to run sevens which would be totally amazing considering my record was 08:35 three years ago. Repetition, repetition, repetition.
1870 m yesterday in 08:17. Broke my record last Saturday, from 08:22 to 08:17 despite the cold air.
Ran a new personal record on my track yesterday night, despite the cold air: 08:17. Pretty amazing time, my 2012 record was 08:35.
Ran the usual 1870 m but the track got wet and slippery due to snowfall. That stuff slows me down.
The usual 1870 m in a really good 08:31 despite the cold air. Trying out a Fitbit Surge HR and the Fitbit app. It didn't record my heart rate but at least I found out the walk to the track is around 5 kms long.
Oh then carry on.
/\ I thought tweed and white shirts was a no-go?
My usual track is slightly less than 2 km and I probably drink a quarter liter of water+HEED in advance and I'll drink more water in the run, too. If you go 20 kms without water at a decent pace, you're insane in my opinion.