or Connect

Posts by hirschlederne

All I can say that I couldn't do it at the pace I want to run at. How old are you if I may ask?
6 km in 12:15 but I had to take two short breaks so let's say 12:30. It's been really, really hard. The race is on Sunday, one more run tomorrow.
Tried something different today and started running the 6 km track noon-ish but had to stop since I hadn't eaten anything. That was kind of dumb but I went through one third the path pretty well, in other words I don't need calories to cover all the track. I think.
I think there really is lightweight tweed but for me, tweed starts at 400 g/m². For your photo, I would guess in the 400-650 range.
Up sides of wool blends: Don't wrinkle as much. (Should be) cheaper. Downsides of wool blends: Tendency to pill. Not as color fast. (All in my opinion.)
Managed to run the full 6 km distance today in 26:38. Very satisfied. Let's see what tomorrow will bring. I can't wait to run this in less than 26:00 on Sunday.
Too much of everything for me.
Ran 6 km with just a short pause at the halfway mark in 26:33. Pretty happy with that. Maybe I'll manage to do it in one go on Tuesday.
Ran about 6 km in 26:58 with a short pause at half the distance. I'm making progress, despite running on Perpetuem.
About 3 km (in ~12:30) followed by 2,5 km back. I'll do a 6 km run next week's Sunday. Since this is a new distance for me that I'm not very comfortable with, yesterday didn't go so well. Today went much better. I'll probably be able to run it all tomorrow. The track is mostly asphalt which I don't like at all (my other track is a small forest path).