I like their cotton plaid ties (I own one a little like this) and I think the knit ties are very useable, too. I think they get less respect here than they deserve -- they have incredible amounts of patterns in dozens of colours each so it's cheap to figure out what styles suit you and then still find more similar ties.
- Tweed is awesome in October and November.
- I may have slight problems sticking to a budget (cough).
- I don't have shoes that fit me perfectly.
- I need to get inner soles in my shoes changed before I get blisters on my heels (that was one painful week).
- I may like closer-fitting coats better than looser fitting ones.
- Buy shoes that fit me perfectly.
- Get rid of some ties that I don't wear much.
- Refine the measurements for the MTM...