or Connect

Posts by emiristol

This piece from Eidos was a seasonal one-off, so you won't ever be able to find it in stores again.    Details -Size: S -Material: 100% cotton -Color: indigo/white yarns twisted together -Buttons: corozo (this is my best guess; it's definitely not plastic but might be a matte horn or polished wood)   Measurements Sleeve (from shoulder seam at shoulder to end of sleeve): 24" Pit-to-pit: 19.5" Length from bottom of collar: 24"   Will ship anywhere (buyer pays...
Selling a pair of N&F denim. Hemmed to ~30.5"/77 cm with a Union special chain stitching machine.    Details: -Size: 28 -Fit: Skinny Guy -Selvedge -Lightweight (maybe around 10 oz? not sure) denim -Color: Light Indigo   Shipping paid by buyer; Paypal only; no returns. 
John Lobb Lopez - Tobacco Suede - 5.0 E UK   Details: -Lightly worn (about a dozen wearings) -Color: Tobacco (mid brown) -Material: Suede -Metal toe taps -5.0 EUK (equivalent to ~6 US, D width) -Single leather sole Will ship anywhere (buyer pays shipping fee); Paypal only; no returns. 
Carmina Polo Suede String Loafers - 6.0 UK   Details: -Color: Snuff (mid-brown) -Material: Suede -rubber Topy applied on sole -6.0 E UK (equivalent to ~7 US, D width) -Uetam last -Single leather sole -Includes original shoe box, dust bags Will ship anywhere (buyer pays shipping fee); Paypal only; no returns. 
St. Crispin's Navy Suede "X" Loafers - 5.5 UK   Details: -Lightly worn (about a dozen wearings) -Color: Navy -Material: Suede (BCK) -Flush metal toe taps -5.5 F UK (equivalent to ~6.5-7 US, D width) -Classic last -Single leather JR sole with oak-pegged waist -Includes original hand-lasted St. Crispin's shoe trees, shoe box, dust bags.    Will ship anywhere (buyer pays shipping fee); Paypal only; no returns. 
 lol what? it's clearly a joke. do you really think the guy's suggesting that applying wax on an old jacket is one of the only things a guy can possibly enjoy? ??? i'm genuinely puzzled
I was recently discussing Japanese shoemaking with a Japanese friend of mine when he mentioned offhandedly that it was a damn shame that they (Japanese shoemakers) were considered as 'untouchables' by the rest of Japanese society.    I didn't pay much attention to this comment at the time, but I later did a cursory search about it on google just out of curiosity, and to my surprise, it actually seems to be a real phenomenon (see for example [1, 2, 3]). From what I can...
 I support this proposal.
oh?