or Connect

Posts by emiristol

A couple inches were taken off the bottom, and the torso was taken in about 1-2" (note that the picture and measurements are of what it is now; I don't have any measurements/pics of it in its un-altered state).
 awesome as always, gerry! can i ask where the denim's from? 
Worn maybe once or twice. Hemmed to 31.5" with an original Union Special chain stitching machine.    Buyer pays shipping; no returns. Paypal only. 
Selling a pair of white Armoury x Indigo Farm selvedge denim. Lightly used.   Hemmed to a 27.5" inseam using an original Union Special chain stitching machine.   As always, note the measurements provided, as returns will not be accepted.   Buyer pays shipping; will ship anywhere. Paypal only.    Measurements: Waist: 29" Inseam: 27.5"
Bought this when I first bought my Barbour Bedale a few years ago but it's been sitting in my closet since then. It's unworn; in other words, NWT. Size XS.    Buyer pays shipping; will ship anywhere. Returns not accepted. Paypal only. 
Worn only a few times; been sitting at the back of my closet for awhile now.    Note that some alterations were done on the coat, and as such, pay close attention to the measurements below, as returns will not be accepted.    Buyer pays shipping; will ship anywhere. Paypal only.    Details: Made in Scotland 100% wool Corduroy collar Double breasted with side pockets   Measurements: Shoulder: 16" Pit to pit: 18" Length from bottom of collar: 28" Sleeve...
This shirt was made back when Kent Wang still did MTM polos --- specifically, this polo is the standard size "S" with several alterations. Therefore, pay close attention to the measurements below, because this is NOT the standard Kent Wang size S, and returns will not be accepted.    Shipping cost paid by buyer; will ship anywhere. Paypal only.    Measurements: Pit-to-pit (laid flat): 18" Length from bottom of collar: 23.75" Sleeve from top shoulder seam to end of...
PM'ed
k0pped
 i think they're aldens