or Connect

Posts by emiristol

I'm selling my pair of lightly worn St. Crispin's austerity brogues; asking 700 plus shipping wherever. PayPal only.    Details: -Mid-brown (603 crust calf) -Metal toe taps -6.0 F UK (standard width) -Classic last  -Single leather JR sole w/ oak pegged waist -Includes Hanger project shoe trees, original shoe box, dust bags
 I would size up if you're used to american sizing. 
Oh, I was under the impression that those two at Haberdash were just early arrivals for F/W '14 or something. I didn't know that they'll be all that'll be made. 
 Can you say where the smallest sizes of this jacket will be stocked? Would really like to get my hands on one of them...
Capobianco; got it from Yoox for very cheap --- they still have quite a few in stock iiirc
      today's
Up for sale is a lightly used (worn 1-2 dozen times) pair of Vass mid-brown suede chukkas on the U-Last, size 40.5   Details: -Mid-brown Suede -size 40.5 (approx. 7-7.5 US) -Comes with shoe trees   $350 OBO.    PayPal only. Will ship anywhere--shipping paid by buyer.
new Mtos just came in    forgive the atrocious carpeting    
Drake's x Saint Crispin's after a couple months and approx. a dozen wears.      
Up for sale is a pair of Drake's x Saint Crispin's Dark Brown Split-toe derbies in the Inca grained leather. Worn about a dozen or so times, selling because I'm gradually replacing my shoe rotation with shoes half a size smaller. Includes original box, shoes, hand-lasted hollow shoe trees.  Has a seamless back and creasing is pretty much unnoticeable (thanks to the excellently fitted shoe trees).  Details:  Brand: Saint Crispin's  Style: Split-toe derby Size: 6.5F (F is...