or Connect

Posts by emiristol

I've noticed the same on my Lopezes. I think it's probably because I have a narrow heel, like most Asians. 
 the cardigan doesn't run small at all; i'd stick with your normal size. the pants aren't particularly slim --- i have fairly prominent calves which can cause issues with some makers' pants, but i don't have an issue with these. the only possible point of concern is that since the waistband doesn't stretch, it can be a bit of an ordeal to get them on if you aren't super slim (imagine trying to slide on jeans that are already buttoned up). 
 i just took my normal size (28). 
in the drawstring pants (which are awesome) and the indigo basketweave cardigan:    [[SPOILER]]
agreed; i normally tuck it in, but didn't bother to do so for the photo
some shitty photos of the maiden voyage of the calabrese tie i bought several months ago and chucked in a closet and completely forgot about until today:    
 exact same thing just happened to mine (which is also in white). i just stitched it up as best i could. funnily enough i've had no problem with my navy lupo, even though i've had it for at least twice as long. 
 This is correct, although when I visited them last summer I think they only had one hide left. 
 BCK has a rather shorter nap than KUD; also, KUD is really soft all around, which means it stretches a lot more. personally i prefer BCK since in my experience it's more hard-wearing, although if you don't intend to beat them up then KUD is definitely not a bad choice