or Connect

Posts by phantasm

Clearing my closet of clothes I never wear. ---- These charcoal BLK DNM trousers are new without tags. Selling because they fit large on me and I do not wish to have the waist tailored. The inseam is long and currently unhemmed, to be tailored to suit your needs. They are 100% wool. Selling for $50 shipped, including Paypal fee. ---- PM me if you are interested.
Clearing my closet of clothes I rarely wear. ---- These black Bruno Bordese Hightop Sneakers have light wear (worn <10 times). I purchased these off Luisa Via Roma where they retailed for roughly $500 dollars. Size 44, but fits a bit small. Selling for $265 $245 $200 + shipping +paypal. ---- PM me if you are interested.  
Clearing my closet of clothes I rarely wear. ---- These brown Ksubi Sidezips Boots have light-moderate wear with beautiful creasing. I purchased these off Ssense where they retailed for $500. Size 43 true to size. Selling for $215 $200 + shipping + paypal. ---- PM me if you are interested.  
why are you matching socks to a shirt?
  Check out Being-In-The-World by Hubert Dreyfus. He provides the context which makes Heidegger understandable. Once you understand what Heidegger is attempting to do, the tradition in which he is doing it, and his ridiculous coinages and obscure uses of existing language, Being In Time becomes remarkably clear, though still maybe tedious.   There are also plenty of free web resources which are helpful. Two lecture series, by Dreyfus, on Being and Time are available for...
It's almost like Tom Ford is doing a parody of Tom Ford.