or Connect

Posts by sfactor23

while I'm at it: for anybody who has a heavy tin bag in otter green, what is the color of the bridle leather? is it black or is it dark brown? I can't seem to tell from pics online - Thanks -
Just a heads-up for anybody who might be interested:   I spoke with a Filson Rep this morning; he said they are going to put the heavy-tin bags back up on the site later this month - they have the otter green bags available now; didn't know if they were going to make the tan bags available, too -   Happy Holidays -
looking to purchase this duffle - if you have one available, please let me know - thanks
pm sent - I'm grabbing this :)
 +1
Hi - I am looking to purchase this jacket, size large - if you have one available, please let me know - Thanks -   Edit: Got one! Great Jacket, once I had the sleeves shortened
Rancourts provide more arch support than Quoddys  - I have a pair of each and find the Rancourts more comfortable Both make nice looking, quality boat shoes
  A couple of years ago, I asked Nick at Horween about Shell leather - he said that the leather they use is a byproduct of the food industry - so, no, they aren't using the leather from horses that have simply died of old age or sickness
Does anybody here have a list of upcoming releases from Leather Soul?
what size are these?