or Connect

Posts by EdJagger

SOLD
Price drop: New price £300
From armpit to armpit seems to be 20 and backseam to backseam 17. If helpful you can send me a private message and I can send the pictures of these measurements
Labelled size is 50 which is quite consistent with the measurements provided.    I hope I am taking measurements the right way -  it is coming out at 16.5' armpit to armpit (if this seems off please let me know and I'll double check).
All,   I bought this Borrelli double breasted coat a few seasons ago but unfortunately never wore it. Now my wardrobe is becoming larger for every day and I have other items in mind for the current winter season - hence putting it up for sale.   This is an amazing coat of great fit and quality. I am sure Borrelli needs no introduction on this forum but this piece is a real stand-out one!    The coat is located in Central London (UK) and can be tried on if that is of...
All,   Selling a pair of my Crockett & Jones shoes that unfortunately have not been worn as much as they deserve.   Fantastic condition and looks like new.   They are the shell cordovan model Bradford and in size 8E. The shoe is on the 341 last and comes with a double leather sole. Size is black.   I am currently listing it on Ebay but can take it off for a good offer.   RRP...
Price drop - 550gbp. Must go!
Bump
NA
Bump