or Connect

Posts by EdJagger

Bought this Borrelli item late last season, but never wore it and have other items in mind for the current winter season - hence putting it up for sale.   Amazing fit and quality. I am sure Borrelli needs no introduction on this forum, but the below link could be of use for more details (I bought it from the same seller but in different...
Bump
Bump
Will try to take measurements over the weekend. I wear 8.5 UK on Crockett and Jones lasts 341, 348, 325 and these are true to fit.
I am selling my pair of John Lobb RTW) Classic range on the 1105 LAST with its slender hand finished waist and delicate hourglass contour  The shoes has only been used a limited amount of times and are in fantastic condition. They last retailed for over €800. John Lobb - Made In England Size: 8.5E Upper Material: Linen Inner Material: Leather Lined Sole Material: Leather  Sole Design: Channelled Shoe Construction: Goodyear welted.    International shipping to actual...
Price drop to 250gbp
I fully agree. It is out there for grabbing!
100% Genuine Calfskin Leather 348 Last Color Black Size 8E UK Fit true to size First / Originals, not seconds Leather sole This pair comes with original dustbags.  Never even tried on - received as gift and I already own a pair of black Hallam's   Actual pictures can be sent on request (dont have my camera close by). Pictures from website should give a good indication of model and look. Shoes are located in London, UK Retail price £340 PRICE:...
Up for sale is an incredible new-with-tags Corneliani mainline suit. The fabric on this suit is really something. It's a lush virgin-wool/silk blend with a RIDICULOUSY soft hand. Drapes incredibly well too. Must be seen to be believed. You will not be disappointed.    Corneliani sources fabrics for its suits from some of the best mills in Italy. This suit is no exception. This particular suit is based off Corneliani's slimmest cut, the "Mantua." As an added bonus, it...
Up for sale is an incredible new-with-tags Corneliani mainline suit. The fabric on this suit is really something. It's a lush virgin-wool/silk blend with a RIDICULOUSY soft hand. Drapes incredibly well too. Must be seen to be believed. You will not be disappointed.    Corneliani sources fabrics for its suits from some of the best mills in Italy. This suit is no exception. This particular suit is based off Corneliani's slimmest cut, the "Mantua." As an added bonus, it...