or Connect

Posts by stevemcgee99

I ordered several suits and sports coats from F-1 - never paying more than $500.  I stuck with them for suits because they got my measurement right.     The $200 suits were actually quite good, considering how cheap the fabric and fused construction was.   Having a perfect fit seems more important than anything else.   But, the $500 suits are really amazing.  Getting compliments all the time, stares from desirable women, etc.       Ginza Tailor Fukuoka is my choice...
Sam Hober doesn't do what I've asked for.   By 'make a tie to order - including pattern' - I mean that I could ask for 4" wide stripes in 3 alternating colors, with a medallion skull and crossbones 10" up from the tip, and get this in a 56" x 2.2" wide tie.     Does anyone in the US make custom ties including the pattern.  As in, can they weave?
While in Japan a resourceful girlfriend I was foolish enough to let go of found a website that would make a tie to order - including pattern.     Anything at all like that available in the US, or that will accept orders from the US?    (Nobody makes what I want...)
I'm sick as a dog.  Have to cancel.  See you all next time.
Maybe with my fingerprints.     Unless, you are interested in agile change management? 
Good thing we're eating afterwards.  I wouldn't want to get my greasy paws all over that wonderful brown canvas and leather.
That's true, however with straps I rarely carry the bag that way.  I just like to hang it on my shoulder while I pay for BART tickets, or deal with currency and coins, or pull cash out or put checks into the ATM, etc.  We'll see how annoying it is do accomplish these things with a bag pinched under my elbow.
Ordered a 13" portfolio for iPad and journal, pens, and headphones.  No shoulder strap, which might drive me nuts, but otherwise I think it could be the holy grail of compact bag I've been looking for.  Good sale price. 
I have had people shoot me when I'm on my bike, that was obvious as they stepped forward with an SLR.  I remember two times.    It's probably a combination of tie, tailored jacket, and bicycle that inspired the photo.
I'm going to both.  Hold the cheese, please.