or Connect

Posts by goldchains

Thanks for the info i could get a good deal on these just tonwear around town
I am 22 years old 140lbs, 511 I really like these shoes however I have no idea what to wear them with. Are they too formal, only for certain occasions? Please fill me in thanks   I would like to wear these with a nice pair of skinny jeans (not super skinny looks like leggins skinny btw) and a simple white t perhaps a button down?  
hey i was wondering if these are still for sale? and also what size of shoe are you in other footwear? thanx
Hello I am selling a pair of used Naked & Famous jeans. They are a size 29 and have never been altered/hemmed in any way. I purchased these in September and have been sitting in my closet ever since. I have worn them a total of 4 times with no creases no fading look brand new. They come from a smoke free/ pet free home. Sorry no tags except the large Naked & Famous tag. Will ship the same day if not the next via USPS priority with tracking.
Thanks for the feedback...I am new to real ( style ) as you can see. I am currently looking into the Carmina boots that were pointed out they look beautiful. Thanks again
Hello forum members I am a 21 year old male living in Los Angeles. My body is slim I am 5'11 and weigh 140 pounds. I been updating my closet recently from all sneakers and t shirts to slim/skinny  pants and button ups. I was wondering what is a good pair of chelsea boots I can purchase that I can use for a night out and casual dates. I was looking at a pair of Timberland Mt. Washington Chelsea boots  I like the shape and the price please consider that I am not looking...
are these still available really interested
do these fit like the achilles?  and is it possible to get measurements? thanks
I have this issue and i believe everyone purchasing has this problem..I wear a size 8 in SNEAKERS since i usually wear nike and jordan...I wear 8.5 in dunks because they fit tight on the toes..Now the first time i purchased Common Projects Achilles i (sized down) due to advice given online..I went with the size 40 ..When they arrived I fit them perfectly from the length.. But they were quite narrow on my foot which made it uncomfortable..I returned and went with the size...