or Connect

Posts by Hadrius

Any chance you know when the next round of trousers is going online?  
What does unstructured mean for blazers? Uncanvased? Should it be avoided, or is it good for summer weight clothing?
Any chance HY will be putting out jackets for Spring?
http://www.thearmourystore.com/shoes/new-carmina-brown-leather-captoes-robert-last   Size down at least a full size for Carminas, and I know they're a little bit more expensive than your budget but they're beautiful. 
I don't know the return cost, but I've been able to size shoes remarkably well just by talking with the staff there- they're been super helpful.
Is that really ostrich? Doesn't look like any of the ostrich I've seen on here before...
Out of curiosity, my jackets (size 36 usually) measure 17.5" across the shoulders. Should I still be going for the 15.5" hangers? Seems a little weird to me, but I'll trust this forum...
They can shorten from the shoulder if buttonholes are already cut. 
Thanks much Despos- I assume all of these are relatively fixable? jacket wise, at least.  
    If this thread is still running... I'm looking for opinions on the fit. Obviously. the jacket sleeves are not finished yet, and to me it looks like there's a weird neck-thing going on, and the back needs to be slimmed a bit. But I'm not a professional- are these things fixable?