or Connect

Posts by ibringdoom98

Price includes shipping and PP fees within the CONUS. International buyers: PM me for a shipping quote. Domestic shipping is done though USPS Priority and International shipping is done through USPS Express Mail. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   For sale is a used pair of RO sidezips in reverse leather (don't know the leather code but feels like...
It's beige in real life
are the monos consistently made (not a one off design)? hoping they restock UK8's at some point.
It'll be loose most likely. I have 30 pounds on you and wear an xl in Ricks intarsia and geo models.
Would consider trades for any of the following:   RO Black with milk swoosh dunks - size 42 or 43 RO Neoblister in M or L RO Zip/Spiral Zip boots - 42 or 43 RO Showtek Shearling - size XL/XXL RO Bauaus Shearling - size 52/54 Open to other things too, just let me know what you're offering. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------   For sale/trade is a Rick Owens Neoblister jacket. The jacket is made of blistered lamb leather that is...
Would consider trades for any of the following:   RO Black with milk swoosh dunks - size 42 or 43 RO Neoblister in M or L RO Zip/Spiral Zip boots - 42 or 43 RO Showtek Shearling - size XL/XXL RO Bauhaus Shearling - size 52/54 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------   For sale/trade is a Rick Owens Neoblister jacket. The jacket is made of blistered lamb leather that is bonded to a neoprene lining. This combination makes the...
There's a fee calculator below the log in area that will calculate your charge 1 and charge 2 payments. It's called 'shipping fee calculator'.
FJ is incredible so you should have no problems.
Link to ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261315388495?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   Shipping and Fees are included in the price if you're in the CONUS. International buyers, PM for a shipping quote.
Link to ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261315379359?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   Feel free to send offers through PM here on SF. I ship via USPS Priority. Shipping will be +10 USD within CONUS and fees are included in my price. PM me for international shipping quote.