or Connect

Posts by ibringdoom98

PM me with pics and price
Bought these from a seller here recently and they don't fit, unfortunately. They are tagged as a size 42, but they will fit a 41-41.5 best. I typically wear a size 42 and these were too small. The shoes are in great condition with minimal wear on the sole. Price is $260 obo shipped via USPS Priority in the USA. International buyers please PM for a shipping quote since I ship with USPS Express. I am open to trades, please see my WTB listings. Thanks. Measurements: Outsole...
I bought a hammered lamb stooges so I'm selling this one. This calf leather is more suitable for the spring season since it is pretty thin. It is very soft though. Tagged size is 52, but will fit a 50 spot on.   Price is $700 obo shipped via USPS Priority in the USA. International buyers please PM for a quote since I ship with USPS Express. Open to trade offers (see my WTB listings).   Measurements:   Shoulder measured from back: 17" Chest: 21" Sleeve: 29" Back...
For sale or trade is a pair of BBS P4 Pig Leather Pants. The size is tagged as XL and will fit 50-52 (52 will be pretty slim in the legs). The pants are lined in cotton and the lining extends a bit from the pant hems. The waist is adjustable with an interior drawstring.   The pants are pre-owned but are in wonderful condition with no blemishes/tears/rips/etc.   Price is $1000 obo, including USPS Priority within the USA. If outside the USA, PM for a quote (I only ship...
Has anyone seen the Look 7 Camo Pants (HF-P19-128-2) stocked in-store or for sale secondhand? The Aoyama flagship is sold out and as far as I know, the other flagships have the other version. I've got the matching jacket and would love nothing more than to have the complete set. I'm kicking myself for not buying jamesd's pair on SZ a while back. I've attached the runway pic for reference.
Looking for the pants from the runway look in the picture. PM me if you see these for sale elsewhere (store, auction, etc) or pm me with your own offer. Thanks!
Full disclosure: Coat has a rip on the inside armhole. Great color and cut with this BBS coat. Tagged a size L and fits M-XL, slimmish armholes. The coat is really warm and looks great open or closed. PM with any questions.
For sale or trade is a RO waxed denim jacket w/calf sleeves. The calf leather is super heavy and thick and the jacket lining is quilted. The color is called 'foil' on the tag, but it's black w/ wax. The jacket has a shoulder strap on the interior.   Measurements:   Shoulder: 18" Back: 24" Sleeve: 30" (super long, covers my palms) Chest: ~20"-21" (construction makes it difficult to measure, but I am a true 50 and it fits me perfectly)   PM with any questions.
Not looking for anything in particular, so pm what you have and we can go from there. Thanks.
Fs or ft is a pair of used ro dunks in size 42. They fit true to size and will come with its original box. Open to offers and trades to fit a 42 shoe, m-XL tops, and a 34" bottom. Thanks for looking!