or Connect

Posts by ibringdoom98

FS is a RO FW12 cashmere turtleneck sweater. Size XL and fits TTS. Very soft and comfy. Worn a couple times. Will come with tags. Free shipping in the USA via USPS Priority. International shipping via EMS (+30 USD).
Putting a bunch of RO basics up for sale. Discounts for multiple purchases. I have the tags for some of these and will include them if I can find them. Pictures are in the order of the items listed below. Free shipping in the USA via USPS Priority. International shipping via EMS (+30 USD worldwide). PM with any questions.   Milk DRKSHDW Sweatshirt - size XL - $150 USD No rips/holes.    RO Milk Silk/Rayon L/S - size XL - $100 No rips/holes   RO Red Unstable Cotton...
For sale is the FW2007 RO Hammered Lamb stooges with the giant detachable fox fur collar. The tagged size is S, but the jacket fits one size large. This will fit a size 48/M spot on. I am a 50/L and I can zip it up all the way, but it is skin tight. I would do a trade for a size M in this jacket, or straight cash. No other trades. The jacket and collar are in great condition.    Shipping via USPS Priority (free in the USA)   International shipping via EMS (+50 USD...
For sale is a pair of RO DRKSHDW Cargo Pants in size L (can accommodate XL due to waistband). Very light cotton fabric and the rise is not as long as other versions. The front pocket threads are ripped (see pics).   Shipping via USPS Priority (free in the USA)   International shipping via EMS (+30 USD worldwide)   PM with any questions.
Are there any stockists with the beige seersucker cinch pants in a size 34? Nepenthes NY is sold out and I haven't seen any other stockist carry them in that size. If anyone has leads, please PM.
BNWT CCP Vest Bag in ROMPIB-PCC. Object dyed black. Absolutely stunning and iconic CCP piece. Size is 48. Straps are adjustable and can fit a M/L. I'm slightly negotiable on the price, but not much. Shipping is free within the USA, but international buyers are responsible for shipping costs and any customs fees.
For sale is a pair of pre-owned Alden Indy boots in brown kudu leather with the trubalance last (fits 0.5 size bigger than tagged)   Size is US 8.5D. They will fit a true US9D foot.   The commando sole is wearing down in the heel areas and there is a gap between the vibram and its attachment site (see pic). PM with any questions. Thanks for looking!
For Sale: Rick Owens FW12 Wool Astaires Trousers Size: EU52/US42. Fits true to size. They're meant to be worn very high on the waist (at or above navel). They have a nice taper in the legs that is good for boot tucking. Condition: Pre-owned with no flaws. Will come with tags. Shipping: Free in the USA. International buyers will receive a quote.   Measurements:   Waist: 17.5"  Hem Width: 7.5" Front Rise: 19" Outseam: 46" Inseam: 28"
I've got a pair of corduroy paisley pants in size 36 that I'm willing to trade for other floral/paisley printed shirts/bottoms/jackets in size M/L or 34 waist. Would also sell the pants for $150 USD obo. Pic of the pants (not my pic) below.     Also have this down filled vest in size M below. Would sell for $225 obo or trades for floral/paisley printed shirts/bottoms/jackets in size M/L or 34 waist.          Feel free to PM me about either item with questions,...
trades for BBS/CCP to fit 48-50 FS is a RO studded belt from SS14. Made from 100% bull leather. It's meant to be wrapped around your waist twice. Comes with all tags and box. Tagged size is L and fits a 32-34 waist. PM with any questions or trades. Thanks!