or Connect

Posts by ibringdoom98

For sale is a FW14 Yohji Yamamoto Regulation Men Wool Hooded Overcoat in size 4. The coat is generously cut and would be best suited for someone > 5'11" tall. The material is 90% wool and 10% nylon. It is super heavy and incredibly warm. The coat has a belt as well as 3 snap button closures. The hood is huge. A great piece for any Yohji fan.   Price  includes shipping within the continental USA. International shipping will cost extra. I will offer discounts for buying...
For sale is an engineered garments grey w/ white pinstripes down filled vest. The outer fabric is 85% wool/15% nylon with 87% down/13% feather filling. The vest has two zipper pockets and has button closures. The vest is in excellent condition and has served me well in the winter as a layer under my coats. This vest would be excellent as a standalone piece during the fall, too.   Price is $250 obo and includes shipping within the continental USA. International shipping...
For sale is a YYPH Floral Shirt made of 100% silk. The size is tagged as 3, but this is basically free sized in all measurements. The shirt's tag is very faded so cannot say what the item code is or what season it is from. The shirt is in otherwise excellent condition.   Price includes shipping within the continental USA. International shipping will cost extra. I will offer discounts for buying multiple pieces.   Measurements   Shoulder: 20" Sleeve Length:...
For sale is a Rick Owens cowl necked shirt from FW12. It is a super soft, light, and warm cashmere/silk/nylon blend. The shirt is tagged a size 52 and will fit a typical EU50/US large spot on. I purchased the shirt pre-owned but have never worn it myself.   Price includes shipping within the continental USA. International shipping will cost extra. I will offer discounts for buying multiple pieces.   Measurements:   Shoulder: 18" Sleeve Length: 28" Chest: 21"  Back...
For sale is a BBS SS14 Yellow Tank Top/Longsleeve hybrid. The interior tags are still attached and the size is tagged as Medium. This shirt will fit a typical M/L. The sleeves have the typical BBS thumb holes on the sleeves. The shirt was never worn by the previous seller and worn once by me.   Price is $250 obo and includes shipping within the continental USA. International shipping will cost extra. I will offer discounts for buying multiple pieces.   Measurements...
For sale is a BBS black cotton/cashmere blend longsleeve. The interior tags were removed by the previous owner, but the previous owner said the size was XL. This shirt will fit a typical L/XL. The sleeves have the typical BBS thumb loops attached. Besides the tag, the shirt is in excellent condition.   Price is $250 obo and includes shipping within the continental USA. International shipping will cost extra. I will offer discounts for buying multiple...
For sale is a BBS grey longsleeve shirt with taped seams. The interior tags were removed by the previous owner, but the size is Medium and will fit a typical medium or large. The material is most likely cotton as the BBS cotton/cashmere blends I have feel finer than this shirt. Besides the tag, the shirt is in excellent condition.   Price is $250 obo and includes shipping within the continental USA. International shipping will cost extra. I will offer discounts for...
Pm me if you're selling or know of anyone selling one. willing to trade any items i am currently selling.
For sale is a pair of BBS P1 pants from SS13.The tagged size is XL and is most suitable for a 34"-36" waist (EU50-52). A 48 could also wear these for a looser fit. They are made from a very soft brushed cotton fabric.Measurements: Waist: 18" (has drawstring to cinch waist) Front Rise: 13" Thigh: 12" Inseam: 33" Outseam: 47" Hem: 6.75". I'd do trades for BBS blood tops, and other BBS CCP and YYPH to fit an EU50/52.Shipping included within the United States. Thanks for looking!
PM me with pics and price