or Connect

Posts by ibringdoom98

FS is the look 7 camo jacket from YYPH FW14. The back of the arms zip all the way from the shoulder to the palm. The zips are heavy duty and really make the jacket. The jacket is tagged size 4 and would fit a size 48-50 well. Purchased from SSENSE and worn a few times during the winter. I have all of look 7 sans shoes and would be willing to sell the whole set at a discounted price. PM with any questions.   Free shipping in the US and +50 USD for international (EMS).
FS is the YYPH FW14 Look 1 Mummy floral coat from FW14. A real statement piece for any Yohji fan. Tagged size 4 and will fit a range of sizes. Ideal for someone who is 5'11"+. Purchased from SSENSE and worn a few times during the winter. There are various drawstrings that allow you to tighten the parka up as you please. PM with any questions.   Shipping is free in the US and +50 USD for international.
For sale is a pair of python leather Carpe Diem side zip boots. Great condition, tagged EU42. I am a size EU 42 in most brands, but the instep was just too low for me. These boots would comfortably fit a 41 or 42 with a low instep.   Shipping is free in the US. International shipping will be +50 USD.    PM with any questions. Thanks. Outsole - 31 cm
I have SS15 BNWT Beige and Navy Seersucker Andover jackets in size M up for sale or trade (EG current or past season). See my signature for the listing.
For sale or trade are two BNWT Engineered Garments Seersucker Andovers in Beige Seersucker.   The tagged size is Medium and fits true to size.   I have only tried them on and decided that the size Large would be a better fit.    Price: $225    Shipping is free in the CONUS. International shipping via EMS will be +30 USD.   PM with any questions. Thanks!
Have a pair of FW13 Grey Floral Cinch Pants in size 32. They fit TTS. They are too small for me. I would trade for EG pants in size 34 or tops in size M/L. I would prefer a 34 in the SS15 Beige Seersucker Cinch Pants or 34 in the FW13 Grey Floral Cinch Pants but I am open to other EG trades. See below pic from Nepenthes NY for reference.   
looking for SS15 beige seersucker cinch pants in size 34. willing to trade or offer cash.
PM me if you have a pair or if you know of someone/some store that does.
FS: Rick Owens Cowl Neck Shirt FW12 - EU52 (fits EU50). Regular cotton version of this shirt with the cowl that goes around the neck. Excellent condition. Free shipping in the USA via USPS Priority. International shipping via EMS (+30 USD). PM with any questions.
FS is a BBS hooded sweatshirt in the blood colorway. A slight tear in the hood (see pics), but in otherwise great shape. Size is L and fits TTS. Slightly oversized fit. Free shipping in the USA via USPS Priority. International shipping via EMS (+30 USD)