or Connect

Posts by ibringdoom98

sold
Looking for BBS blood tee/tank/longsleeve in L/XL. Willing to trade RO/BBS items in same size or cash. PM me if you have one or have any leads. Thanks. 
Y
My trade list: BBS items to fit L/XLRick Owens items to fit L/XL Imgur album for rest of pics: http://imgur.com/a/nmtrm  For sale or trade is a BNWT BBS White Leather Vest from SS14. The item code is VEST2-F283. I purchased this from H. Lorenzo and have only tried it on. All original tags are still attached.  Please note the blemishes and distressing on the jacket. This is the original condition of the vest and is how H. Lorenzo received it. PM me if you would like more...
Managed to get the BBS Bamba 3's. Will they ship those to the USA? I checked out with no problems using my debit card, but my credit card got declined.
What can I expect from US customs/shipping time to US when ordering from Darklands Berlin? I purchased something from them and it is being shipped through Deutsche Post registered mail.
WTB List:   BBS items in size L/XL tops/bottoms and shoes to fit EU42 Rick Owens items to fit L/EU52   Full disclaimer:The interior lining of the left shoe is torn and should be taken to a cobbler/leather worker to get fixed. As long as you're careful about sliding your foot in, there are no issues.   For sale or trade is a pair of RO dunks from FW06 dustulator. The leather is highly textured, almost sponge like in texture and soft to touch. The soles are yellowed...
For sale/trade is a pair of Rick Owens FW13 'Plinth' Hiking Boots in his mohawk (reversed leather) treatment. One of the main pieces of footwear worn by the runway models during the FW13 show. I purchased these in December 2013 and have worn them about once per week. Very light wear on the soles as can be seen in the pictures.    Material: Reverse leather (not sure of what kind). Rough look, but substantial and comfortable.   Fit: Tagged EU42 (US 9). I am a US 9 and it...
Trades: Interested in BBS items (L/XL) and RO Fox Fur Collar Stooges/Oiled Calf Stooges in size M/L   Up for sale is a pair of Rick Owens DRKSHDW Waxed Memphis Skinny Stretch Jeans. Meant to fit skin tight, these pants look great when paired with large boots and loose tops. See the runway picture for the 'ideal' fit for these pants. Please note that the runway picture shows the Rick Owens mainline version of my pants.    Material: The pants are made of a lightweight...
My contributions:   Left to Right: FW13 Plinth Hiking Boots, Turbo Geobaskets, Dunks in black/ivory colorway, Dunks from FW06 'Dustulator', FW13 Spiral Zip Boots, FW12 Combat Boots         Waxed Exploder Bomber     Strutter Tricolor Leather Jacket     Stag Milk Geo Leather Jacket       Pig Suede High Neck Intarsia     DRKSHDW Waxed Denim/Leather Sleeves Jacket