or Connect

Posts by ibringdoom98

For sale/trade is a pair of Rick Owens FW13 'Plinth' Hiking Boots in his mohawk (reversed leather) treatment. One of the main pieces of footwear worn by the runway models during the FW13 show. I purchased these in December 2013 and have worn them about once per week. Very light wear on the soles as can be seen in the pictures.    Material: Reverse leather (not sure of what kind). Rough look, but substantial and comfortable.   Fit: Tagged EU42 (US 9). I am a US 9 and it...
Trades: Interested in BBS items (L/XL) and RO Fox Fur Collar Stooges/Oiled Calf Stooges in size M/L   Up for sale is a pair of Rick Owens DRKSHDW Waxed Memphis Skinny Stretch Jeans. Meant to fit skin tight, these pants look great when paired with large boots and loose tops. See the runway picture for the 'ideal' fit for these pants. Please note that the runway picture shows the Rick Owens mainline version of my pants.    Material: The pants are made of a lightweight...
My contributions:   Left to Right: FW13 Plinth Hiking Boots, Turbo Geobaskets, Dunks in black/ivory colorway, Dunks from FW06 'Dustulator', FW13 Spiral Zip Boots, FW12 Combat Boots         Waxed Exploder Bomber     Strutter Tricolor Leather Jacket     Stag Milk Geo Leather Jacket       Pig Suede High Neck Intarsia     DRKSHDW Waxed Denim/Leather Sleeves Jacket  
Will trade for RO/BBS items to fit a size 50/52.   For sale is a pair of wool crepe drop crotch pants from FW13 Plinth. Tagged size 52 and fits true to size. The wool has a dry hand and is very warm. Will come with Rick Owens hanger, tags, and extra buttons. PM with any questions.   Measurements: Waist: 17" unstretched, 18.5" stretched Hem: 8"
Price includes shipping within the continental USA   Open to offers or trades for RO/BBS items to fit a EU50/52   For sale is a Rick Owens DRKSHDW one sized long sweatshirt. Made of a heavy 100% cotton fleece, it is really warm and great for the fall or the winter. The armholes are high and and the arms are slim as is typical for Rick tops. There is some fraying on the neckline and cuffs, but the sweatshirt is in great condition otherwise. PM with any questions,...
Trades for RO/BBS items to fit a EU50-52 will be considered. Buy these pants and matching jacket for $225   Measurements:   Waist across: ~18.5" Inseam: ~28" (pants have been hemmed, can be let out as needed) Outseam: ~43" Hem width: ~7.5" (legs have been slimmed) Thigh: ~13.5" Front Rise: ~16"   For sale or trade is a pair of Silent Damir Doma Wool Pants. Fabric is 98% wool and 2% lycra. The pants have a drawstring to cinch the waist tighter but no belt loops. Bought...
Trades for RO/BBS items to fit a EU50-52 will be considered. Buy this jacket and matching pants for $225   Measurements:   Shoulder measured from the back: ~19" Sleeve length: ~29" Chest: ~22" (had the body taken in so it fits a little slimmer than it did originally) Length from back of collar: ~31"   For sale or trade is the Silent Damir Doma 'Julayi' Farmer's Jacket in size XL. Made of 98% wool and 2% lycra. Button sleeves let you roll them up since the sleeves are...
For sale is a pair of black textile/leather rickdidas sneakers. They've been worn a few times since purchasing but they are too small for me. I am a true 42 and these are just every so small on me. These would fit a 41.5 perfectly and a 41 a bit loosely. Will come with original box and tags. PM with any questions. Price includes shipping within continental USA.
Up for sale is a pair of RO Turbo Sneakers from SS11 'Anthem'. Marked a size 43 and fits true. I wear a 42 and it's loose on my feet. Soles are in excellent shape, the RO logo is even visible on the sole. Price includes shipping within the continental US. International buyers: PM for a shipping quote. Send me a PM with any questions.
I am open to offers and trades for RO or BBS items to fit a 50/52 Measurements: Shoulder measured from the back: ~17" Chest: ~21" Length measured from back of collar down: ~31" Sleeve length: ~28" For sale or trade is the Rick Owens Seersucker Blazer from Naska. It is made of a super soft and light silk/cotton blend. Tagged a 52 but will fit a normal size 50 properly. Price is $400 obo and includes shipping within the continental US. Id be open to trade for other...