or Connect

Posts by ibringdoom98

BNWT CCP Vest Bag in ROMPIB-PCC. Object dyed black. Absolutely stunning and iconic CCP piece. Size is 48. Straps are adjustable and can fit a M/L. I'm slightly negotiable on the price, but not much. Shipping is free within the USA, but international buyers are responsible for shipping costs and any customs fees.
For sale is a pair of pre-owned Alden Indy boots in brown kudu leather with the trubalance last (fits 0.5 size bigger than tagged)   Size is US 8.5D. They will fit a true US9D foot.   The commando sole is wearing down in the heel areas and there is a gap between the vibram and its attachment site (see pic). PM with any questions. Thanks for looking!
For Sale: Rick Owens FW12 Wool Astaires Trousers Size: EU52/US42. Fits true to size. They're meant to be worn very high on the waist (at or above navel). They have a nice taper in the legs that is good for boot tucking. Condition: Pre-owned with no flaws. Will come with tags. Shipping: Free in the USA. International buyers will receive a quote.   Measurements:   Waist: 17.5"  Hem Width: 7.5" Front Rise: 19" Outseam: 46" Inseam: 28"
I've got a pair of corduroy paisley pants in size 36 that I'm willing to trade for other floral/paisley printed shirts/bottoms/jackets in size M/L or 34 waist. Would also sell the pants for $150 USD obo. Pic of the pants (not my pic) below.     Also have this down filled vest in size M below. Would sell for $225 obo or trades for floral/paisley printed shirts/bottoms/jackets in size M/L or 34 waist.          Feel free to PM me about either item with questions,...
trades for BBS/CCP to fit 48-50 FS is a RO studded belt from SS14. Made from 100% bull leather. It's meant to be wrapped around your waist twice. Comes with all tags and box. Tagged size is L and fits a 32-34 waist. PM with any questions or trades. Thanks!
Trades for BBS/CCP to fit EU48-50   For sale is a pair of red CCP side zip boots. The size is 7 and will fit a size 42 foot properly. The original zippers were replaced with YKK pulls by the previous owner. The left boot's vamp was stitched since some threads were coming loose. The vibram sole is also coming undone at the toe area.   The red is a darker/blood color.   Price includes shipping in the USA. International buyers add $50 USD for EMS shipping.   PM with...
For sale/trade is the milk geo leather jacket from FW08 Stag. The leather code is LR and is washed calf. It's very heavy and thick. There are some marks and scuffs on the jacket, but that is unavoidable with white leather and the zippers by the neck have been replaced with RiRi zippers.   The tagged size is XL, but it fits more like a L/50.    PM with any questions or trades. Price includes shipping within the US. International will be + $50 USD.
For sale or trade is a Rick Owens Showtek shearling jacket in size M. It fits a 48-50, but it will be very slim on a 50. The jacket is in excellent condition with no blemishes, tears, or stains.    Price includes shipping within the US. Shipping will be + $50 USD for international buyers. PM with any questions and trades. 
For sale is a FW14 Yohji Yamamoto Regulation Men Wool Hooded Overcoat in size 4. The coat is generously cut and would be best suited for someone > 5'11" tall. The material is 90% wool and 10% nylon. It is super heavy and incredibly warm. The coat has a belt as well as 3 snap button closures. The hood is huge. A great piece for any Yohji fan.   Price  includes shipping within the continental USA. International shipping will cost extra. I will offer discounts for buying...
For sale is an engineered garments grey w/ white pinstripes down filled vest. The outer fabric is 85% wool/15% nylon with 87% down/13% feather filling. The vest has two zipper pockets and has button closures. The vest is in excellent condition and has served me well in the winter as a layer under my coats. This vest would be excellent as a standalone piece during the fall, too.   Price is $250 obo and includes shipping within the continental USA. International shipping...