or Connect

Posts by ibringdoom98

Full disclosure: Coat has a rip on the inside armhole. Great color and cut with this BBS coat. Tagged a size L and fits M-XL, slimmish armholes. The coat is really warm and looks great open or closed. PM with any questions.
For sale or trade is a RO waxed denim jacket w/calf sleeves. The calf leather is super heavy and thick and the jacket lining is quilted. The color is called 'foil' on the tag, but it's black w/ wax. The jacket has a shoulder strap on the interior.   Measurements:   Shoulder: 18" Back: 24" Sleeve: 30" (super long, covers my palms) Chest: ~20"-21" (construction makes it difficult to measure, but I am a true 50 and it fits me perfectly)   PM with any questions.
Not looking for anything in particular, so pm what you have and we can go from there. Thanks.
Fs or ft is a pair of used ro dunks in size 42. They fit true to size and will come with its original box. Open to offers and trades to fit a 42 shoe, m-XL tops, and a 34" bottom. Thanks for looking!
For sale is an awesome pair of BBS boots. Tagged a size 42 and they fit true to size (maybe a 42.5 could fit into them, too). They are made out of thick and sturdy cow leather and will last you a long while. I purchased these BNWT and have worn them for one day, so the soles are in fantastic shape. Please contact me with any questions that you may have. Thanks for looking!
For sale is a pair of BBS P14's in a dyed waxed and pressed finish. They have a very raw look and feel to them. The cotton is quite stiff. Tagged a size large and fits true to size. They purchased in BNWOT condition and have only been tried on indoors. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking!   Measurements: Waist-17.75" Thigh-10.50" Knee-7.75" Leg opening-7.50"
Trade List:   BBS M/L/XL RO 50/L/52/XL CCP 48-52   Up for sale is an incredible Boris Bidjan Saberi reversible shearling coat in size M. It is without a doubt the nicest jacket I've ever owned. The jacket is made of 100% Merino Lamb Fur and comes with .925 silver details (buttons, BBS tag). The smooth side is buttery soft lamb and the furry side is lambswool that will keep you warm in the coldest weather. It's like draping yourself in a blanket.   The jacket can...
Trade List: Rick Owens Calf Stooges size L or 52 (would be highly interested in the giant fox fur collar version, too)BBS Leathers in L/XL (must fit like a 50)CCP Leathers in 48/50 (must fit like a 50)  Reference for my fit pics: 5'11" 185 lbs.Chest: 40"Wear a L/52 in RO jackets and L/XL in BBS jackets Measurements: Shoulder measured from back: 18"Chest: 21"Sleeve: 24"Back length: 23.5"  Price includes shipping within the continental USA. PM for international...
Trade List: Rick Owens Calf Stooges size L or 52 (would be highly interested in the giant fox fur collar version, too)BBS Leathers in L/XL (must fit like a 50)CCP Leathers in 48/50 (must fit like a 50)  Reference for my fit pics: 5'11" 185 lbs.Chest: 40"Wear a L/52 in RO jackets and L/XL in BBS jackets'  Price includes shipping within the continental USA. PM for international pricing. Tagged size L and  fits a standard EU50/US40/L Letting some of my Rick collection go to...
Trade List: Rick Owens Calf Stooges size L or 52 (would be highly interested in the giant fox fur collar version, too)BBS Leathers in L/XL (must fit like a 50)CCP Leathers in 48/50 (must fit like a 50)  Reference for my fit pics: 5'11" 175 lbs.Chest: 40"Wear a L/52 in RO jackets and L/XL in BBS jackets'  Price includes shipping within the continental USA. PM for international pricing. Tagged size L and  fits a standard EU50/US40/L Letting some of my Rick collection go to...