or Connect

Posts by ibringdoom98

For sale is a pair of BNIB Rick Owens Tan Pony Fur Plinth Boots from FW13. Tagged size is EU41/US8. These boots will fit up to a EU41.5/US8.5 comfortably. The box is ripped on one edge but the shoes themselves are flawless. I have only tried them on indoors.   Shipping is free in the USA. PM for international shipping quote. PM with any questions
The leather is thin for a FW jacket and it's not really special in any way.It's ranks above LV (thin vegetable tanned calf) from Naska but below LS (silky lamb) from Gleam, IMO. Nothing special like the hammered lamb (LP) or washed calf (LR) jackets, for example.
Those are mine and they are TTS. They are big for my feet lengthwise since I am a true 42 but still comfortable to wear. 
M_Moria A5 Ankle Boots. Baller boot poster child   Purchased from Eton and selling since other boots have gotten more wear and these deserve more attention. Size: EU43/US10. Fits TTS. I am a 42 and they were roomy bu witht no slippage and very comfortable. Probably the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. Condition: Pre-owned. Worn several times during the winter. The soles are in great shape. I prefer not to vibram my boots (especially since these soles are...
j
FS is a pair of BBS P15 blood w/black overdye pants. The black fades away overtime, revealing the blood color. The color is fantastic and is a great piece from a great collection. The tagged size is L and will fit a 48-50 best. PM with any questions.   Free shipping the US and +50 USD for international (EMS)
FS is a BNWT Rick Owens Down Fill Mollino Jacket. Tagged size is 52 and will fit an EU 50 or 48 if you want more layering options. The jacket is very light but incredibly warm. PM with any questions.   Free shipping in the US and +50 USD for international (EMS)
FS is a BNWT RO Scuba from FW13. I have only tried it on. Tagged size 52 and will fit a 48-50 best. Very slim in the arms. The leather code is LGI - not the best leather RO has used. It's a thin soft lamb leather that is more suited for the fall than winter. PM with any questions   Free shipping in the US and +50 USD for international (EMS)
FS is the look 7 camo jacket from YYPH FW14. The back of the arms zip all the way from the shoulder to the palm. The zips are heavy duty and really make the jacket. The jacket is tagged size 4 and would fit a size 48-50 well. Purchased from SSENSE and worn a few times during the winter. I have all of look 7 sans shoes and would be willing to sell the whole set at a discounted price. PM with any questions.   Free shipping in the US and +50 USD for international (EMS).
FS is the YYPH FW14 Look 1 Mummy floral coat from FW14. A real statement piece for any Yohji fan. Tagged size 4 and will fit a range of sizes. Ideal for someone who is 5'11"+. Purchased from SSENSE and worn a few times during the winter. There are various drawstrings that allow you to tighten the parka up as you please. PM with any questions.   Shipping is free in the US and +50 USD for international.