or Connect

Posts by ibringdoom98

Have a pair of FW13 Grey Floral Cinch Pants in size 32. They fit TTS. They are too small for me. I would trade for EG pants in size 34 or tops in size M/L. I would prefer a 34 in the SS15 Beige Seersucker Cinch Pants or 34 in the FW13 Grey Floral Cinch Pants but I am open to other EG trades. See below pic from Nepenthes NY for reference.   
looking for SS15 beige seersucker cinch pants in size 34. willing to trade or offer cash.
PM me if you have a pair or if you know of someone/some store that does.
FS: Rick Owens Cowl Neck Shirt FW12 - EU52 (fits EU50). Regular cotton version of this shirt with the cowl that goes around the neck. Excellent condition. Free shipping in the USA via USPS Priority. International shipping via EMS (+30 USD). PM with any questions.
FS is a BBS hooded sweatshirt in the blood colorway. A slight tear in the hood (see pics), but in otherwise great shape. Size is L and fits TTS. Slightly oversized fit. Free shipping in the USA via USPS Priority. International shipping via EMS (+30 USD)
FS is a RO FW12 cashmere turtleneck sweater. Size XL and fits TTS. Very soft and comfy. Worn a couple times. Will come with tags. Free shipping in the USA via USPS Priority. International shipping via EMS (+30 USD).
Putting a bunch of RO basics up for sale. Discounts for multiple purchases. I have the tags for some of these and will include them if I can find them. Pictures are in the order of the items listed below. Free shipping in the USA via USPS Priority. International shipping via EMS (+30 USD worldwide). PM with any questions.   Milk DRKSHDW Sweatshirt - size XL - $150 USD No rips/holes.    RO Milk Silk/Rayon L/S - size XL - $100 No rips/holes   RO Red Unstable Cotton...
For sale is the FW2007 RO Hammered Lamb stooges with the giant detachable fox fur collar. The tagged size is S, but the jacket fits one size large. This will fit a size 48/M spot on. I am a 50/L and I can zip it up all the way, but it is skin tight. I would do a trade for a size M in this jacket, or straight cash. No other trades. The jacket and collar are in great condition.    Shipping via USPS Priority (free in the USA)   International shipping via EMS (+50 USD...
For sale is a pair of RO DRKSHDW Cargo Pants in size L (can accommodate XL due to waistband). Very light cotton fabric and the rise is not as long as other versions. The front pocket threads are ripped (see pics).   Shipping via USPS Priority (free in the USA)   International shipping via EMS (+30 USD worldwide)   PM with any questions.
Are there any stockists with the beige seersucker cinch pants in a size 34? Nepenthes NY is sold out and I haven't seen any other stockist carry them in that size. If anyone has leads, please PM.