or Connect

Posts by ibringdoom98

PM me with what you have. Thanks.
PM me with what you have. Thanks.
Incredible yyph overcoat with cobra printed lining. I believe it is from AW09 (there were some other cobra print pieces from that collection). Not sure of size but fits like a normal overcoat on me (eu50). Will add measurements later. Pm with questions   Measurements: shoulder: 18.5  chest: 22  back length: 47  sleeve: 25
selling a bunch of EG: jackets and pants. Open to offers. Willing to offer deals if both pieces of my seersucker suit are purchased.   Green wool jacket size Large: http://www.styleforum.net/t/508394/engineered-garments-green-wool-jacket-size-large/0_50   SS15 Navy Seersucker Jacket and Pants Size Large/34: http://www.styleforum.net/t/508391/engineered-garments-ss15-navy-seersucker-jacket/0_50                                                                            ...
Green wool jacket from Engineered Garments. Size Large and fits TTS. Not sure of the season. Free USA shipping. PM for international quote.   Measurements:   Shoulder: 18" Sleeve: 24" Chest: 21.5" Back length: 29"
SS15 Navy Seersucker Jacket size L. Fits TTS on the slimmer side. Will offer deal if you buy the pants and jacket together. PM with questions. Free USA shipping. PM for international quote.   Measurements: Shoulder: 18" Chest: 21" Sleeve: 24" Back length: 28.5"
SS15 Beige Seersucker Jacket size L. Fits TTS on the slimmer side. Will offer deal if you buy the pants and jacket together. PM with questions. Free USA shipping. PM for international quote.   Measurements: Shoulder: 18" Chest: 21" Sleeve: 24" Back length: 28.5"
SS15 Navy Seersucker Pants size 34. Fit TTS. Inseam is shorter than previous seasons, but the cuff can be let out a couple inches if needed. PM with any questions. Shipping is free in the USA. PM for international quote.   Measurements:   Waist: 17.5" Thigh: 13" Inseam 29" (cuffs can be let out) Hem: 7"
SS15 Beige Seersucker Pants size 34. Fit TTS. Inseam is shorter than previous seasons, but the cuff can be let out a couple inches if needed. PM with any questions. Shipping is free in the USA. PM for international quote.   Measurements:   Waist: 17.5" Thigh: 13" Inseam 29" (cuffs can be let out) Hem: 7"
Purchased BNWT and only tried on. One size small for me, unfortunately. PM with any questions. Thanks.  Free shipping in the USA. PM for international quote.   Measurements:   Waist: 16" Front Rise: 10.5" Thigh: 11.5" Hem: 7" Inseam: 32"