or Connect

Posts by ibringdoom98

Trades for RO/BBS items in L/XL   For sale is a RO mega cowl shirt size 52 (fits 48-50). It is a cotton flannel material and is very soft and warm. The color is myst and I'd say it's mostly white with a little bit of blue mixed in.   Shoulder to shoulder: 18"  Pit to pit: 21"  Back length: 29"  Sleeve length: 27" The sleeves and armholes are quite slim and so is the body of the shirt   Price includes shipping within the continental US.
For sale is a pair of DVN pants. They are straight legged and fit true to size. They would look best with the hems rolled up.   Measurements:   Waist: ~18" Front Rise: ~10.5" Inseam: ~31"   Price includes shipping within the contintental US.
I did. $380 order. $60 dollars in duties/handling fees.
sold
Looking for BBS blood tee/tank/longsleeve in L/XL. Willing to trade RO/BBS items in same size or cash. PM me if you have one or have any leads. Thanks. 
Y
My trade list: BBS items to fit L/XLRick Owens items to fit L/XL Imgur album for rest of pics: http://imgur.com/a/nmtrm  For sale or trade is a BNWT BBS White Leather Vest from SS14. The item code is VEST2-F283. I purchased this from H. Lorenzo and have only tried it on. All original tags are still attached.  Please note the blemishes and distressing on the jacket. This is the original condition of the vest and is how H. Lorenzo received it. PM me if you would like more...
Managed to get the BBS Bamba 3's. Will they ship those to the USA? I checked out with no problems using my debit card, but my credit card got declined.
What can I expect from US customs/shipping time to US when ordering from Darklands Berlin? I purchased something from them and it is being shipped through Deutsche Post registered mail.
WTB List:   BBS items in size L/XL tops/bottoms and shoes to fit EU42 Rick Owens items to fit L/EU52   Full disclaimer:The interior lining of the left shoe is torn and should be taken to a cobbler/leather worker to get fixed. As long as you're careful about sliding your foot in, there are no issues.   For sale or trade is a pair of RO dunks from FW06 dustulator. The leather is highly textured, almost sponge like in texture and soft to touch. The soles are yellowed...