or Connect

Posts by ibringdoom98

FS is a RO SS14 Cotton/Nylon Mollino. Comes with tags. Tagged size EU52 and fits EU50. PM with questions.
FS is a Rick Owens 100% Cashmere Trench Coat from FW14 Moody. Will come with the belt attachment. Tagged size 50 and will fit 48 (normal) or 50 (slim). PM with questions.
FS is a red SLP L01. Tagged size EU50 and fits TTS. Comes with tags. Note that the tags say it is faulty/damaged. It is not. If you would like more pictures, PM me.
FS is a SLP Black L01 from SS15. Tagged size is EU50 and fits true. Worn several times. Comes with tags. PM with questions.
For sale is a pair of SLP SS15 Slim (17cm) Trash Denim in Dirty Blue color. Purchased BNWT and will come with tags. Tagged size 34 and fits TTS. PM with questions.
FS is a pair of SLP Biker Denim from SS15. Tagged size 34 and fit TTS. Purchased BNWT and will come with tags. The pants have not been altered. PM with any questions.
For sale is a pair of RO Ramones sneakers in size 43. They fit true to size and are in great condition. Bought in used condition and worn once by me. PM with questions.
For sale is a pair of RO spiral zip creeper boots. Superb condition. Material is calf leather and size is EU42 (US9). They can fit up to a 42.5/US9.5. PM with questions.
For sale is a pair of BNIB Rick Owens Tan Pony Fur Plinth Boots from FW13. Tagged size is EU41/US8. These boots will fit up to a EU41.5/US8.5 comfortably. The box is ripped on one edge but the shoes themselves are flawless. I have only tried them on indoors.   Shipping is free in the USA. PM for international shipping quote. PM with any questions
The leather is thin for a FW jacket and it's not really special in any way.It's ranks above LV (thin vegetable tanned calf) from Naska but below LS (silky lamb) from Gleam, IMO. Nothing special like the hammered lamb (LP) or washed calf (LR) jackets, for example.