or Connect

Posts by ibringdoom98

For sale is an awesome pair of BBS boots. Tagged a size 42 and they fit true to size (maybe a 42.5 could fit into them, too). They are made out of thick and sturdy cow leather and will last you a long while. I purchased these BNWT and have worn them for one day, so the soles are in fantastic shape. Please contact me with any questions that you may have. Thanks for looking!
For sale is a pair of BBS P14's in a dyed waxed and pressed finish. They have a very raw look and feel to them. The cotton is quite stiff. Tagged a size large and fits true to size. They purchased in BNWOT condition and have only been tried on indoors. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking!   Measurements: Waist-17.75" Thigh-10.50" Knee-7.75" Leg opening-7.50"
Trade List:   BBS M/L/XL RO 50/L/52/XL CCP 48-52   Up for sale is an incredible Boris Bidjan Saberi reversible shearling coat in size M. It is without a doubt the nicest jacket I've ever owned. The jacket is made of 100% Merino Lamb Fur and comes with .925 silver details (buttons, BBS tag). The smooth side is buttery soft lamb and the furry side is lambswool that will keep you warm in the coldest weather. It's like draping yourself in a blanket.   The jacket can...
Trade List: Rick Owens Calf Stooges size L or 52 (would be highly interested in the giant fox fur collar version, too)BBS Leathers in L/XL (must fit like a 50)CCP Leathers in 48/50 (must fit like a 50)  Reference for my fit pics: 5'11" 185 lbs.Chest: 40"Wear a L/52 in RO jackets and L/XL in BBS jackets Measurements: Shoulder measured from back: 18"Chest: 21"Sleeve: 24"Back length: 23.5"  Price includes shipping within the continental USA. PM for international...
Trade List: Rick Owens Calf Stooges size L or 52 (would be highly interested in the giant fox fur collar version, too)BBS Leathers in L/XL (must fit like a 50)CCP Leathers in 48/50 (must fit like a 50)  Reference for my fit pics: 5'11" 185 lbs.Chest: 40"Wear a L/52 in RO jackets and L/XL in BBS jackets'  Price includes shipping within the continental USA. PM for international pricing. Tagged size L and  fits a standard EU50/US40/L Letting some of my Rick collection go to...
Trade List: Rick Owens Calf Stooges size L or 52 (would be highly interested in the giant fox fur collar version, too)BBS Leathers in L/XL (must fit like a 50)CCP Leathers in 48/50 (must fit like a 50)  Reference for my fit pics: 5'11" 185 lbs.Chest: 40"Wear a L/52 in RO jackets and L/XL in BBS jackets'  Price includes shipping within the continental USA. PM for international pricing. Tagged size L and  fits a standard EU50/US40/L Letting some of my Rick collection go to...
Trades for CCP/RO/BBS to fit 50/52 For sale is a BBS Oiled Lamb Leather Jacket from FW11-12. The tagged size is XL, but fits more like a L. I am a true L/EU50/US40 in jackets and it fits slim. The lamb leather is exceptionally soft and is quite hefty. Price includes shipping in the USA. PM with any questions. Thanks! 
For sale is a pair of Devoa Twisted Seam Pants. The size is 5 which equates to a 36" waist (EU52/XL). These could possibly fit a 54 as well. I usually wear a 50-52 in bottoms and these were a bit too big in the waist and legs for my liking.    The pants are 100% linen and have a dry and crisp feel to them. Perfect for spring and summer months. Shipping is included within the USA. PM with any questions. Thanks for looking!   Measurements:   Waist: 46 CM  Length: 110...
Willing to trade for BBS/CCP items to fit a size 50/52.   Measurements:   Shoulders 56 CM   Chest 60 CM   Sleeve 78 CM   Length 115 CM    Price includes shipping within the continental US.   For sale is a wool/cotton blend winter coat from Boris Bidjan Saberi. The tagged size is L and it will fit from a size EU50(US40) to EU52(US42). The buttoning is asymmetric and the collar can be left up or down. It is incredibly soft and warm and it drapes beautifully....
Trades:   CCP to fit size 50/52 tops and bottoms or US9/EU42 feet BBS RO   For sale or trade is a pair of BBS BAMBA3's from the SS14 collection. They were purchased BNWT and have been worn three times since. The leather is very soft and the sole feels very durable. The tagged size is 42 and it fits on the narrow side of 42. I am a true 42 and they squeeze my feet a bit too much for my liking.   Measurements:   Outsole: ~11.25" Width: ~3.75"   Shipping is...