or Connect

Posts by Jbravo

Thank you! It's a rarity to see a sensible person, with adequate reasoning, in this swarm of butthurt attention whores.
  Now you are attacking me and calling me names only because you found my comment offbase. Don't you think that this makes you an idiot? Or because you're an administrator of this site this gives you the right to insult people? I don't give  a rat's ass if you found my comment offbase/stupid. It's your problem. If you had devoted 5 minutes to understanding the implication of my comment, you might have arrived at a different conclusion. "Sexy" does not necessarily mean high...
poor kid got butthurt and wants me to shut up. ok, son, i won't be picking on you any more because i pity you .... especially after having seen that picture :-)
Moo, it's somewhere in waywt. just search through recent posts of grizzlybear. but if i were you i would nor cos it's a pretty ugly sight.
the first post wasn't about you, idiot! or you're also trying to become a doctor? now i'll be seriously preoccupied with the safety and longevity of american patients.
it must suck to be you jet! the picture of you posted by grizzlybear recently explained it all :-)
And this dumbass might become a doctor one day. hope this never happens because this would be a serious threat to human lives. and why are you spamming this thread anyway? have you made any contribution here whatsoever?
No one cares if most of the people posting here look sexy. That's right. You know why? Because most of the people (in fact, 99.9% of the people) posting here are men. And normally men don't care how sexy other men look. Having said that, I'm sure there are gay members who do care whether the people posting here look sexy or not. When it comes to women, it's natural for a (heterosexual) man to look at a picture not only from style perspective but also how attractive overall...
Everything looks nice except the shoes.
 Then shut the fuck up and don't make any statements.