or Connect

Posts by Jbravo

Devoa Anatomical Slim Pants. Received them yesterday but would need to part with them, unfortunately - the fit is not for me.      
Devoa anatomical slim pants (brand new, with tags).   Size: Japanese size 2 (best for regular size 46-48).   Material: 70% cotton (11.5 oz) 30% washi.   Color: charcoal   Price: $330 $300 plus shipping.   The item is brand new, never worn, all the tags are attached. Amazing pants for an amazing price.
 Looking for a pair of Rick Owens Ramones high top sneakers black & white (in leather/suede), to fit 43. Would truly appreciate heads up.
Sorry Moo, but the shoes don't match with the rest of the outfit. I would at least change the grey shirt.
Brooklyn, Williamsburg.  
 Hey, been waiting for reply to my PM for ages. Today is the last day that I can pay. Off to holiday in 8 hours.
I want to buy: Stephan Schneider "bee" cardigan (size V)
I want to buy: Carol Christian Poell tornado boots to fit Eur size 43 (presumably 9 in CCP sizing) in horse or bison, grey or charcoal.
I PMd you but still no reply. If the cardigan is still available - you have an interested buyer.