or Connect

Posts by Jbravo

Gullam probably stopped accepting paypal payments due to their (Gullam's) no returns policy, which is incompatible with paypal rules in sense that the purchaser is able to open a succesful paypal claim notwithstanding the merchant's policies on returns and refunds. I assume that Gullam had to deal with such claims and at some point they decided that they've had enough.
 The color is so sick!
So, last Saturday I visited a presentation of new fragrance by BBS at 3,14 (Moscow). It was by invitation only, so the crowd was pretty cool. 90%  of the people were dressed in BBS from head to toe and that looked a bit comical, but pretty rad nonetheless. The man was there too, obviously. I was lucky enough to talk to him. He appeared to be very modest, warm and down to earth guy.  They showed a short art film dedicated to this event and a live band was providing a...
Also NDC made by hand and Premiata on sale.
 This for now. Might post another one later.  
 Those Guidi look beautiful.
  Dressed in CCP on my way to meet Mr. BBS who's visiting Moscow.
Dude, stop tempting me
@ihrm those are A1923 oile horse culatta boots, anthracite color/treatment.   @Lollie the bomber has a relatively relaxed fit (although it fits tts) and the fabric is quite substantial. it's somewhat shiny so might not be everyone's cup of tea. overall, if styled the right way, it's an awesome bomber.
Will definitely fit me but not interested in tornadoes at the moment Thanks for thinking of me though.