or Connect

Posts by Jbravo

The jeans look great but 2500 bucks is bit over the top for jeans imo. I wonder what other brands produce jeans using similar "hairy" denim.
A fit pic added.  
Not been to PNP yet, but I will go there in November l:) Really look forward to it.   Darkands is located in an industrial area of Berlin. It's just a huge space that looks more like a gigantic showroom than a store.
 Sinnedk, my bison CCPs are so comfy. Haven't tried on cordovan ones but I've handled several pairs in Darklands store (which is easily the best shop I have ever seen) and they felt relatively soft. Darkland guys invited me to BBS party which I unfortunately could not attend as I was leaving Berlin the same night.   Harveys has a simple website, but no webshop, no online purchases whatsoever. When I asked the owner why he does not do an online shop he told me: I would...
 The best NY slice I've had recently was in.... Berlin (Germany). The place is called Villa di Wow. Run by a Spaniard from NYC.
@AlexanderTG congrats with the boots man! They look awesome. I have not handled Layer-0 until very recently, whenI stumbled upon a very strange shop in Berlin. It's called Harveys. That's right, no apostrophe. The shop looks like a second grade dry cleaner's: just hangers hanging everywhere and more hangers, several pieces of apparel on one hanger, a total chaos.  No atmosphere, no ambiance, nothing. It's run by an eccentric old German dude who's really nice and a little...
Berlin wall  
If a person is unable to take care of his hands he's surely unable to look after his shoes properly. So no surprise that this happened.
I like all of em
 You think so? Roomy top and skinny jeans look good together imo (not just here but in general).