or Connect

Posts by Jbravo

Fwoedit - nice purchases man! But why both in black though? Incarnation has good offerings in different colors. Not that there's anything wrong with black. That MA+ horse leather moto jacket pops up in classifieds from time to time. Check sf, sz, grailed dot com and ebay. You might also want to contact member skeen who bought that moto jacket in midnight blue for $1500 and was ready to part with it (it was 50 or 52 to fit true 48).
fwoedit - can you post more pics of those jackets?
It's not a must but from my personal experience walking on a hard surface in vibrammed footwear is significantly more comfortable (let alone the sole protection purpose).
 I like his pants (slimmer cuts), his hoodies. I don't like his leather jackets (both the leather itself and design/fit) save one or two custom made ones pictures of which I've seen. I also like blazers from his previous collections. Newer blazer and coat models are too costumey (for my eye at least). Some things (again, for my eye) seem slightly over-designed. I am deliberately avoiding the subject re copying, borrowing, derivation, etc as this has been discussed so many...
Now I see where Zam's inspiration came from.
At first I thought you were talking about actual horse (the animal) lol.
A monster dog. Chihuahua. No, the jeans were Mauro Griffoni.
I've seen these white tornadoes in 3,14. Look great. Those red/yellow pieces are something my eye truly appreciates, though it's unlikely that I'd wear them.
No, I don't think so.
  I had these very KVA sneakers until my dog destroyed them. Fit pic of years ago: