or Connect

Posts by Jbravo

I went to Ushiwakamaru which was pretty good - their o toro and uni were incredible, literally melted in mouth. Having said that, in half an hour I got hungry, while strolling around the nearby areas. Grabbed a slice of pizza at Joe's and a cannollo at Rocco's. Sushi never feels me up, no matter how many pieces I eat.
 StephenHero - thanks for the insight.   When I visited NYC last time, was planning to go to Lucali but missed it somehow. I did go to John's on Bleeker Street, Di Fara and Keste. John's was quite good - I had a simple cheese pizza which was really good: decent crust, decent sauce, decent cheese. Di Fara was ok but my expectations were so high that I was, honestly speaking, a little disappointed. I had anticipated something out of this world. Keste was typical Naples...
Let's revive this thread.  What's the best pizza as of today? Lucali's? Di Fara? Keste? John's on Bleeker Street?
Just watched the 1st episode. Seems very promising.
This was not the point I was trying to make. The point I was trying to make was that not always a fits gets a thumb because it's a good fit. Sometimes this happens merely because of the person behind the fit, even though the fit itself might not seem all that good to the thumb giver (what imo is not a good thing). One of the users even admitted doing that so there isn't even a room for arguing here.
 Hennree - what cardigan is it on your second picture?
I felt kinda bad for Isachenko because of that (even when he might have deserved mean remarks).
No
 I support the views of jipz and Hr. Huh on this. I have see here average and even pretty shitty fits (posted by old timers/popular posters) that got lots of thumbs and good to outstanding fits that hardly got any thumbs. I personally dislike this kind of approach but at the same time perfectly understand that this phenomenon is inevitable. Good that some posters, like Chairs, are at least honest and admit that they sometimes give a thumb to a fit only because it belongs...
 Prurient, you look so satisfied   Like you kopped something nice from that shop and took a couple of sips