or Connect

Posts by Jbravo

Nahneun, it's gonna fit you actually. Seriously. When my wife gets tired of it we can negotiate a deal with you )
 Eton, that scarstitch looks stunning. I envy you but also am very happy for you :)
 People in recent purchases (Fuuma, I think) asked me to post a fit pic of my new number (n)ine rider jacket. Unfortunately the jacket turned out at least 2 sizes too small for me. But fortunately it fits my wife, so here's her (not so good quality, iphone) fit pic instead  
 Auximeness, slimmer pants or pants/jeans with a more aggressive taper would have looked much better here. The shape of the boots is ace.
  KK Attachment Void Nude:mm OXS rubber soul
 I don't necessarily disagree with you. However I'm experimenting with different things and thought that this particular silhouette was pretty good. Can you post the LUC shirt you are referring to?
  It's this one. I've got 2 by the way, so the 2nd one is for sale  
 Mr. Moo wears his CCP boots with Armani jackets and shit like that and I actually like that.
Try secondary market. Prices will be considerably lower even if the boots are practically new.
 Classified, if you want brand new ones, you can buy them from CCP retailers such darklands (Berlin), 3,14 (Moscow), PNP (Florence), etc. I think, all or some of these guys also accept orders but waiting time might be quite long. You can also place an order with Office (Cyprus, Nicosia??) or ask them if they have something suitable for you in the current stock. Secondary market is full of CCP boots: try the website which I better not mention on this forum g*****d.com,...